Hitman XVIII: The Stench of Darkness

ShadowVezon

*Narrows eyes*

Your mercy means nothing to me!

Very well. I'll just write your name down next to Luroka's as "force them to try even harder than the rest", then. :(

Good, I truthfully would not expect anything less. Afterall I play these type of games for the challenge.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Nah, I only added that to make the scene cooler. Kapura didn't specify.

You are allowed to attack zombies by the way, as proven by this scene. It'd just be a pyrrhic victory, as they'd resurrect by the following night.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You know Kapura, we don't need filler anymore, since hosts are allowed to doublepost for important stuff. Thanks for the thought though.

Speaking of important stuff, now is your last chance to send targets. So you have a tangiable time limit, you have 2 hours and 32 minutes to send your targets for the final scene. This will be the final scene, even if I have to keep rerolling until I get <1 survivor.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Final Night

As more of the Hitmen had fallen to the zombie horde (basically just 2 people), The three remaining Hitmen had been informed by The Shadowed One the previous day that aid was on its way, although the assassins were curious why the cavalry was taking three days just to cross the island. Nevertheless, they had a job to do, and so Voxumo walked into Gukko Lord's house, as agreed by the pair. They had been unable to contact Guurahk, and so it was just the two of them in the house, which had been locked and barred after Voxumo arrived. All doors and windows had been sealed, to prevent interruption from the horde. Voxumo had brought his signature weapon, while Gukko Lord had brought a weapon so crazy, he felt it likely to work.

Their duel was interrupted however, when Axilus Prime hit the door with Flames of the Undead. The flames weakened the door enough for Luroka to smash through, and throw a Treasonous Hand Grenade at Voxumo. Voxumo managed to bat it away with his scythe, breaking a hole in the wall and mildly wounding Voxumo in the process from the blast. Luroka pulled another grenade, when he noticed that the bomb he pulled out wasn't his. He just had time to read 'you're an idiot' engraved onto the shell before Chro's bomb detonated, ripping apart Luroka.

Axilus Prime had been knocked back by the explosion, but Luroka had inadvertently shielded him from the blast. Axilus got back onto his feet, and ran into the building. Voxumo had used the distraction to get back up and charge at Gukko Lord, trying to decapitate him with his scythe, but Gukko Lord had leapt out of the way, causing Voxumo to crash into a bookshelf. Gukko Lord grabbed the scythe and prepared to bring it down on the fallen Reaper's head, when Axilus fired the Flames of the Undead at Gukko Lord. The impact sent the Hitman flying, allowing Voxumo to get to his feet once more and reclaim his Scythe. JAG18, seeing his opportunity, ran through the wall left behind by the Treasonous Hand Grenade and fired a rock at Voxumo with a sling. The rock simply bounced off of Voxumo's armour, drawing the Shadow Reaper's attention.

Before he could go after JAG18 however, Voxumo heard the distinctive sound of a helicopter overhead. It turned out that Guurahk had been waiting for the cavalry to arrive, and had signalled to them. Guurahk managed to get on board, and they set off for the other survivors. On the way, Guurahk picked off Gukko Lord with a sniper rifle, and iBrow had been killed off by the generic backup. Voxumo guessed what the helicopter was for, and so dashed back to finish off Gukko Lord while he had the chance. Before he could do that, he was passed by Kapura, who had stolen some poison from the nearby LaffCo. Toy Factory. He injected the toxin into the weakened warrior but the sample he had taken was a non-fatal one, causing nothing more than a permanent smile and spontaneous laughing fit. Voxumo, not wanting anyone else to steal his kill, sliced through the zombie's arm and kicked Kapura away. He turned back to Gukko Lord to find him back up and running, causing the Shadow Reaper to give chase. Gukko Lord was finally cornered by Voxumo, but Voxumo had fallen right into the other Hitman's trap. Gukko Lord had lead Voxumo back into the room where they had planned to have their stand-off, which was also where Gukko Lord had his computer planted. Gukko Lord picked it up and smashed it over the head of his pursuer, causing severe injuries to him. The disorientated Voxumo still managed to stab Gukko Lord despite this, but the words 'MLG' 'snipars' '9gagger' 'subreddit' 'parody' and 'johnbob' then flew out of the screen and into his mouth, suffocating him. Gukko Lord had been fatally wounded by Voxumo, but still died with a smile on his face.

Meanwhile, from another street entirely, MrPerson had decided that he felt like killing Doorman, and so he fired at the fellow zombie with his Exploding Nyan Cat Gun. The blast from this sent Doorman flying into the air.

Aboard the helicopter, the Strike Team sent to neutralise the zombies had been busy. The Hunters aboard had been arming a nuke to obliterate the plague for good. The Shadowed One had only ordered them to move in that night, which was why they had took so long to respond, but they knew better than to question their leader. Doorman's sudden arrival, having been launched into the aircraft surprised the Hunters, giving Doorman the chance to assault Guurahk with a hammer. This was very ineffectual however, considering that Doorman's legs had been blown off by MrPerson. Guurahk kicked Doorman off of the helicopter and they dropped the nuke, obliterating the zombie virus and ending it for good. Guurahk then rode off into the sunset with the other Hunters, eagerly awaiting his prize. He had won the tournament, after all.

In other news, The Shadowed One had a lot of awkward questions to answer during the following day, since part of your island exploding and the death of several high-profile Hunters in a means unrelated to the tournaments is a rather hard thing to cover up.

Announcement Stuff.

The summary for the Final Night will come sometime next week, probably next Friday or Saturday, since I lack the time to do it now. Don't close the topic, just because the game appears to be over.

Guurahk won, anyway.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon
  • Upvote 2

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

So wait... Gukko Lord and I Killed each other? I just want to make sure I understood this correctly.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

wooo I won on my first game.

Now watch me get killed by Aiwendil immediately next game. =P

• Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Hey, managed to get wifi from on holiday, so I can still be around for a bit.

Is it okay if I launch the next hitman game tonight, or must it wait until you post the thing next week?

Sure, go ahead. I was expecting you to have posted it anyway.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Final Night Results:

• Voxumo Killed Gukko Lord with a Scythe (Sharp)
  • Luroka Failed to Kill Voxumo with a Treasonous Hand Grenade (Explosive)
  • Axilus Prime Would Have Killed Gukko Lord with Flames of the Undead (Elemental)
  • Gukko Lord Killed Voxumo by smashing him over the head with a computer and having a bunch of memetic phrases fly into his mouth and suffocate him (Ranged)
  • Chro Would Have Killed Luroka with bombs labelled "you're an idiot" (Explosive), if Luroka wasn't a Zombie
  • MrPerson Would Have Killed Doorman with an Exploding Nyan Cat Gun (Explosive), if Doorman wasn't a Zombie
  • ToaKapura Failed to Kill Gukko Lord with Poison
  • Guurahk Would Have Killed Shadowhawk through Ranged Sniping, if Shadowhawk wasn't a Zombie
  • JAG18 Failed to Kill Voxumo with a rock thrown from a sling (Ranged)
  • Doorman Failed to Kill Guurahk with a Hammer (Blunt)

Well, this was fun to write, even if I did have to rush the final scene to get it out. I'm still happy with it, though, and I'll be happy to host another Hitman game in the future if my services are needed once more.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

• 2 weeks later...

Chro Would Have Killed Luroka with bombs labelled "you're an idiot" (Explosive), if Luroka wasn't a Zombie

Didn't he kill me earlier in the game, even though I was already a Zombie as well?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits