Villages under attack (G2)

Some of them are fighting for popularity, gossiping, and the sellers ripping off the buyers with cheap goods.

Edited by The Bone-Snatcher
  • Upvote 5

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Fighting, fishing, being childlike in ways. And young Twokua over there wanting to be a Toa

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Young Twokua has left the village of fire and now journeys across the island, doing errands for the Elders, playing games with other villager children, and eventually will borrow his father's weapons and assemble a team of future protectors to bar the entrance to the Ancient City so that the Skull Spiders cannot attack the Masters from behind. Then, young Twokua and his friends discover the elemental masks that were left behind in the Ancient City, don them, and become (midget) Masters and free the Toa Okoto from the Skull Army while stealing the Mask of Creation from the general and using it to save Ekimu's life before the Toa Okoto can awaken him.

• Upvote 2

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

I think most of the skull spiders would target their attentions on the Toa. They're the biggest threats. The villagers are fighting off their remaining forces in their homes. It should be an easier battle now, even without the protectors.  I believe LoSS's goal is to find the masks of power, for whatever reason. We don't know if it actually wants to conquer Okoto or not, so the villagers may be seen as obstacles rather than threats.

Also, the baby fire villager is the Chosen One and is leading the people of Okoto in a new, glorious age. All hail His/Her Adorable Tyranny!

Remember Artwork III?

It was the best of times.

It was the worst of times.