Buying LEGO pieces

Shadow_118

I've noticed my sets have damaged or broken Bionicle pieces - im not sure what i need or how much i need, though, might need some pieces for some Harry Potter/Adventurers/Star Wars sets, though im not sure

I did make a Bricklink account a couple days ago to keep a better track of LEGO sets that im wanting

So would Bricklink be the best option, or are there other options/places to buy these type of things?

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3647-3914 - Shadow118
AC:NL Dream Address: 4000-3430-1167

Yes, Bricklink is your best option as long as you buy from trustworthy sellers and keep up with paying what you're meant to pay. You can try getting specific pieces on eBay, but you'll need a lot of luck and sometimes it can even be pointless to try and find a few specific pieces, considering that you can find piece numbers on Brickset and search them on Bricklink.

• Upvote 1

Well, think i'll go with Bricklink then - seems like the easiest since i've already found a selection of pieces i need

I'll go through the rest of my sets later on - won't order anything right now anyway

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3647-3914 - Shadow118
AC:NL Dream Address: 4000-3430-1167