Display Options

Jobber

So for the past few months, I've been keeping my complete G2 collection (including the NYCC Tahu Mask & Hero Pack) on this shelf in a very...weird configuration. So my question is: what's the best way to display all the sets together on said shelf?

Any tips are appreciated! 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Organize it by size of Set, Put all the Largest sets on top(Such as Titans), Large sets one down(like Tahu and Kopaka), medium sets one down from that(Like LoSS), small sets one down from that(Like Protectors), Collectibles(Such as the Clear hau, and the Hero pack contents, along with golden masks) on the Bottom.

Edited by Dragon11603

I think the Toa should go in the front of the middle shelf, with the protectors either above them or behind them. The LoSS and Skull Villains of August on the 2nd shelf. I don't know where, but the spare masks should be together. So if you like to display the Toa with their colored masks, put all the Gold ones together with the other masks of fire.

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg

I usually manage to fit them all on one shelf, that should cover me for the next few years of sets and little wasted space. 

Maybe you could try order of size?

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. I'm trying to get it so that they look good, while at the same time not making them look so squished together. Putting the Toa in back and the Protectors in front seem to work, but I always end up putting Onua at very weird angle due to the size of his shoulders. PoS is a similar case 'cause I have him raise his staff in front of his chest pointing upwards. Though, I guess I can have it pointed towards the ground instead.

Do you plan on getting summer sets?

Yes. Every G2 Bionicle possible.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Top shelf: The Toa. 

Second shelf down: The Protectors and Ekimu.

Third shelf: Either empty space for future sets (Makuta probly) or a mask shelf. (The three legendary masks, the golden masks, clear hau, orange hau, the gold/trans masks from the summer sets etc..)

Bottom shelf: Summer skull baddies, LoSS and the Skull Spiders with the golden skull spider mask above them all. 

Edited by -Chronix Master of Stuff-

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

• 2 weeks later...