Game, Set, Match

Eyru

this was either the best or worst comedy i've read on BZP and i still can't tell you which it is. all i know is my life has been changed forever by it.

• Upvote 5

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

• 3 weeks later...

REACTION ON SEEING FRONT PAGE: Oh yeah, I think I saw this guy's sig.

REACTION ON SEEING DESCRIPTION: Hmm, cool. I'll just go read it then.

REACTION HALFWAY THROUGH: Wow, this is brilliant writing! 10/10!

REACTION AFTER READING: . Really?! YOU KARZING SON OF A MUKAU!!!!!!!!!!!! 

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I gotta say, that punchline cracked me up. But man, I lost like thirty seven widgets on that wager!

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

I hate you so much right now.

Nah, I'm just kidding. Well played (no pun intended).

I only knew about this because it was on the front page. It actually made it to the proverbial news desk.

“It's today! It's today!” Tahu growled, before suddenly going limp and flopping onto his bed. “It's today,” he moaned.

“Well, yes, that's the nature of today,” Vakama replied carefully. “As opposed to yesterday or tomorrow, which by their very defini-”

Ha, I love that exchange.

There are a few clerical errors you might want to look at though:

nerve,s it was him

Besides the misplaced comma, it should be "he."

That might have been his last breath had the referee not called for the competitors to approach the net Tahu settled for shooting his brother a dirty look, then walked towards the net.

That run-on sentence threw me off.

I think there was another one I noticed while reading, but I can't remember, so I'm not sure. Other than that, nice job.

©1984-2015 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

...?

...!

!?!?!?!?!

I don't

but

but I

aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[DATA EXPUNGED]

...okay.  I'm calm now.

Eyru, I now officially deem you to be, like, the most amazing terrible person ever.  No exceptions.  Take my upvote and do with it what you will.  I'm just gonna go cry in a corner or something.

(Also, gonna be serious, the treespeak kinda, uh, didn't sit well with me.  Probably just a treespeak thing in general, but still.   :annoyed: )

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )