Petewa

This is the first Self-MOC I've ever made, and I had a bucket full of all my brown bricks set aside for this occasion, but when I finally decided to build it, I couldn't find that bucket, so the bricks that aren't the same color on both sides are just bricks that will be replaced with brown ones,

3662106_orig.jpg

"I once was a young adventurer like you, then I took an epic to the face. Like. A. Boss."

2339775.jpg

Front

6404374.jpg

Back

5677369.jpg

Face

2179313.jpg

7807449.jpg

7922540.jpg

2484180.jpg

2973293.jpg

Leg setup

4774028.jpg

One of the weapons

All criticism, cookies, comments, congratulations, and cadences are accepted,

EDIT: Made an instruction video for anyone whom it may concern,

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Brex321/instructionmoc/movie_on_3-21-15_at_6.13_pm.mov

Edited by D5 Petewa
  • Upvote 1

ummm...   okay...    I don't know how to put this.

Sorry but this is really really not good, the look of it just hurt my eyes, there is no color scheme what so ever, if you wanted this to be a drown MOC, it is best to use brown and/or dark orange and black or gray. The upper legs are just bad and random like the hands.

Sorry if this is not the nicest way to put it and all I could just say is that the MOC really need to be remade.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Sorry but this is really really not good, the look of it just hurt my eyes, there is no color scheme what so ever, if you wanted this to be a drown MOC, it is best to use brown and/or dark orange and black or gray. The upper legs are just bad and random like the hands.

Sorry if this is not the nicest way to put it and all I could just say is that the MOC really need to be remade.

I know, I had bricks set aside for it and I can't find those bricks, the color scheme will be fixed as soon as I do,

uh dude...you have somthin' on yer face there. Whats that? that is yer face?? oh...

Hmm...I disagree.

I find this quite charming.  All the random colours, all the random parts, The wierd face, the hunched back. I think all this adds alot of character. I think it should stay like this :P

Edit: I just noticed the bent pieces in the leg. That is a BIG no no for me. Please don't strain pieces :( damaged Lego parts make me a sad sad panda.

Edited by Toa Doublebee
  • Upvote 2

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

uh dude...you have somthin' on yer face there. Whats that? that is yer face?? oh...

Hmm...I disagree.

I find this quite charming.  All the random colours, all the random parts, The wierd face, the hunched back. I think all this adds alot of character. I think it should stay like this :P

Edit: I just noticed the bent pieces in the leg. That is a BIG no no for me. Please don't strain pieces :( damaged Lego parts make me a sad sad panda.

Bent pieces? There aren't any bent pieces?

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! Good use of the armor piece. I don't know if its what you were going for, but it has a distinct cycloptic look.

Yes! That is exactly what I was going for!

Maaan, this is unadulterated nostalgia for me. Reminds me of one of the first (of oh so many) builds I made after my decision to take every last one of my Bionicles apart. :D

That sounds like a great decision,