[CANONIZATION] Melding Makuta Powers

Opinions on Melding Makuta powers  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For how much nonsensical these powers might be, I'll go with what seems right, rather than with what has more sense.

That's... depressing. What makes "sense" should always take precedent. The whims and fancies of the fanbase should never be prioritized over actual logic.

It's not that I like these powers to be canonized. I would have preferred all makuta in any universe to mantain their regular 42 powers, whether those makuta were good or bad. But since two of the six mythology-related powers are canon...

I like the idea of the alternate good makuta having opposite, peace related powers as opposed to the more negative main universe ones, but I think that if this is canonized we should decide on exactly what they powers would do.  For example, what the heck whould FAITH do?

• Upvote 1

Was this even "canonized," strictly speaking? To my knowledge Greg never approved this theory elsewhere, he just stated it "made sense." So correct me if I'm wrong but before anyone bases their decision on "I don't like it but since two out of four are approved we might as well," shouldn't we clear up whether this is word of god or just Greg saying it's plausible?

helixman101 wrote:
Instead of Anger and Fear, did the Makuta of The Melding Alternate Universe have Peace and Courage (the opposites according to Mata Nui Online Game II)?

Would make sense, I guess
  • Upvote 3

Can we just give this a rest now, guys?

Well, that's what I was trying to do with this topic: provide an occasion for us to settle this, once and for all. From the responses so far, I think it's safe to say that ​no further canonization along these lines will be conducted (at least by members of BZP S&T who respect the community's wishes).

Of course, the point that constable-frozen brings up in their post above is really something else entirely, and questions the validity of the canonization that set off this argument. Greg often uses technically ambiguous language to confirm or deny canonizations. Perhaps we could set up some sort of Sliding Scale of Definitive Language with which to judge his responses.

• Upvote 1
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

I see purity being fine and prosperity. However I the other two I dont agree with since Creation is a legendary power, and faith just doesnt really sound like a proper power.

• Upvote 2

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

I'm with V-N on this one--using existing powers in a positive way is far more interesting than changing them. However, as has been said already, the MNOLG 2 names are definitely problematic (personally I don't mind Prosperity and Faith as much as Creation since that would get way confusing). Also, if we're going to canonize "moral" versions of the supposedly "immoral" Mata Nui Rahkshi powers, there are other Makuta powers we could change too (Confusion for example). Do we really want to fall into that rabbit hole?

• Upvote 2

I'm with V-N on this one--using existing powers in a positive way is far more interesting than changing them. However, as has been said already, the MNOLG 2 names are definitely problematic (personally I don't mind Prosperity and Faith as much as Creation since that would get way confusing). Also, if we're going to canonize "moral" versions of the supposedly "immoral" Mata Nui Rahkshi powers, there are other Makuta powers we could change too (Confusion for example). Do we really want to fall into that rabbit hole?

Of course we do. How else will we ever learn what the moral equivalents are for Insect Control, Quick Healing, and Elasticity?

:P

• Upvote 2

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

Of course we do. How else will we ever learn what the moral equivalents are for Insect Control, Quick Healing, and Elasticity?

I know what the moral equivalent for Elasticity is!

It's Rigidity!

So it kinda helps make things stronger (friendly/defensive) with the drawback that they break easier (offensive)!!e11even!!

It's different to fortitude, & fragmentation, everything else, and it's the perfect mirror to elasticity, & obviously it's less evil!

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

I know what the moral equivalent for Elasticity is!

It's Rigidity!

So it kinda helps make things stronger (friendly/defensive) with the drawback that they break easier (offensive)!!e11even!!

It's different to fortitude, & fragmentation, everything else, and it's the perfect mirror to elasticity, & obviously it's less evil!

:o

Clearly Elasticity represents moral relativism, which is what allowed the Brotherhood to turn in the first place!

I guess the opposite of Quick Healing is just...ordinary regular gradual healing?? because patience is a virtue, right?

• Upvote 3

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

Listen to the Masterful words of Greg from times ancient and knowledgeable :P

8)I've prepared a list of Rahkshi powers commonly associated with evil, and the powers they might have in the Melding Alternate Universe. Are they plausible (I'm not asking you to canonize them, just to say if it's possible)? 

List: 

Fear  Courage (meaning it gives courage to people, for example to rebel against the EL) 
Poison  Purity (to heal the planet after the war) 
Fragmentation  Unity (it can remeld fragments and ruins or it can inspire unity to people) 
Disintegration  Creation (from mere dust and earth it can build simple objects and structures) 
Hunger  Energizing (gives energy to people) 
Anger  Peace (makes people wish for peace) 

8) Why do you assume the Rahkshi have different powers there? Any of those powers could be used by a hero -- for example, a plant menace threatens a major city, so the hero uses poison to stop it. A bunch of bank robbers are threatening people, so the hero uses their fear power to make them too scared to shoot anyone. Etc.

• Upvote 10

I guess the opposite of Quick Healing is just...ordinary regular gradual healing?? because patience is a virtue, right?

Yeah, & instead of Insect Control, it's probably Insect Persuasion, which takes a lot of time -  to explain to them what you want them to do & why they should do it!

I mean if there's forty plus powers, and well there are only three Virtues: Unity, Duty, Destiny;  but there are six Principles: Courage, Purity, Faith, Creation, Prosperity, Peace; & the Kolhii Skills are: Strength, Speed, Accuracy, Strategy, Stamina, Willpower; Clearly patience is reflected in peace and strategy; so it's only natural that it shows up here  ;)

but yeah as far as the Melding verse goes I prefer that they're fundamentally the same powers but repurposed... I mean if you can control light you can control where shadows will fall and vice versa... oops :P

• Upvote 1

8)I've prepared a list of Rahkshi powers commonly associated with evil, and the powers they might have in the Melding Alternate Universe. Are they plausible (I'm not asking you to canonize them, just to say if it's possible)? 

List: 

Fear  Courage (meaning it gives courage to people, for example to rebel against the EL) 

Fragmentation  Unity (it can remeld fragments and ruins or it can inspire unity to people) 

Disintegration  Creation (from mere dust and earth it can build simple objects and structures) 

8) Why do you assume the Rahkshi have different powers there? Any of those powers could be used by a hero -- for example, a plant menace threatens a major city, so the hero uses poison to stop it. A bunch of bank robbers are threatening people, so the hero uses their fear power to make them too scared to shoot anyone. Etc.

Wait, this isn't even a new idea? Man, we are some collective dummies.
  • Upvote 3

Can we just give this a rest now, guys?

Well, that's what I was trying to do with this topic: provide an occasion for us to settle this, once and for all. From the responses so far, I think it's safe to say that ​no further canonization along these lines will be conducted (at least by members of BZP S&T who respect the community's wishes).

Of course, the point that constable-frozen brings up in their post above is really something else entirely, and questions the validity of the canonization that set off this argument. Greg often uses technically ambiguous language to confirm or deny canonizations. Perhaps we could set up some sort of Sliding Scale of Definitive Language with which to judge his responses.

My point is that I think we should just let G1 go. It had a good run, but it should have ended years back when Makuta died. I really don't see the point in even trying to get Greg to canonize things because what good does it do? Why add to a dead universe. I'm all for letting G1 live on in forms of creative outlet, but as far as anything official goes we should just let it die.

• Upvote 4

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

List: 

Wait, this isn't even a new idea? Man, we are some collective dummies.

If that's so, perhaps BS01 should disregard the Courage/Peace canonization entirely, as per our "preference to earlier answers" policy.

• Upvote 7
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

This also may prove to be insightful: 

15a. You said the Kraahkan has some powers a toa of shadow wouldn't. Can you give me some examples of these powers?  

b. In the Avohkii  

c. Does this apply to other elemental masks, like the Garai too?  

15) Shadow power cannot, by itself, create anger and fear. Light power, by itself, cannot bring understanding, turn anger to peace or enemies into allies.

This answer suggests that the idea changing of shadow to light results in changing the other powers that go with in is a non-sequitor. This might be a stretch though. 

• Upvote 3

Complicating matters is this note from the Farshtey Feed. Apparently, Greg said that Darkness, Fear, and Anger would not be powers possessed by the Melding Makuta. It's possible that this is the reason somebody asked if Courage and Peace could replace Fear and Anger: they saw a note on BS01 that said "Melding Makuta don't have these powers" and tried to fill the gap.

Of course, that answer came two years after Greg's previous answer, which stated that the Melding Makuta would have all the same powers as our Makuta (which, if you ask me, is about 42 too many... but that's neither here nor there).

-- Harlan Ellison

Listen to the Masterful words of Greg from times ancient and knowledgeable :P :

List:

Fear Courage (meaning it gives courage to people, for example to rebel against the EL)

Poison Purity (to heal the planet after the war)

Fragmentation Unity (it can remeld fragments and ruins or it can inspire unity to people)

Disintegration Creation (from mere dust and earth it can build simple objects and structures)

Hunger Energizing (gives energy to people)

Anger Peace (makes people wish for peace)

Lmao 7 years later... We really need to focus on better things.. Like the landscape of the big continents, or trying to group various DH OoMN characters into species so there's fewer of them...

At least the man provided a good answer.

• Upvote 2

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Complicating matters is this note from the Farshtey Feed. Apparently, Greg said that Darkness, Fear, and Anger would not be powers possessed by the Melding Makuta. It's possible that this is the reason somebody asked if Courage and Peace could replace Fear and Anger: they saw a note on BS01 that said "Melding Makuta don't have these powers" and tried to fill the gap.

Of course, that answer came two years after Greg's previous answer, which stated that the Melding Makuta would have all the same powers as our Makuta (which, if you ask me, is about 42 too many... but that's neither here nor there).

I just tracked through the Official Greg Quotes topic from 2010. I didn't find what the note refers to. I did find this though:

2. The Melding Makuta can use telekinesis (as shown by alternate Gorast), so there exist rahkshi of telekinesis there too right?

2) It's possible

Going back to the Dialogue...

7- Were the melding Makuta created the same way as the main universe Makuta?

7b- Did the melding Makuta have shadow powers at first?

7c- Since they now wield Light based powers, does that mean that they can tap into their inner Light?

7) Yes

7b) Yes

7c) Yes

Perhaps the Alternate Teridax could have that power, since we know The Melding Makuta have different powers (e.g. Gorast�s telekinesis) than those from the core universe?

That's someone asking a question, not Greg talking. 

1 Do alternate makuta from the melding universe have 42 kraata powers like normal makuta?

1) Hasn't been determined

11 Do alternate makuta of the melding universe have any elementle powers that normal Makuta do not have such as iron, sand or the primary matoran elements?

11) They have different powers, but they are not elemental based

BANG.

11) The Melding Rahkshi use positive powers as an Antidote instead of Poison or Regeneration instead of Fragmentation?

11) Did we ever show Rahkshi in that universe?

4.a. In The Melding Universe, are there Kraata?

b. Are there Rahkshi there?

4) Yes and yes

But THEN we get this one: 

List: 

Thus nulling previous answer. But then we get this: 

16. Do Makuta from the Melding Alternate Universe create good Rahkshi and good Kraata as opposed to the nasty Kraata and Rahkshi from the prime reality?

16) Yup

Note that this doesn't really null the answer I found from earlier in April. Good rahks with bad powers.

And that's the end of the "Melding" search term. 

The Dialogue ends in September of 2010. Your note is from July of 2010. It appears that whatever settlement you have didn't make the Dialogue - it probably was from some topic somewhere.  However, that doesn't fit with my memory of what the Farshtey Feed does - I thought it compiled stuff off of the Dialogue/Quotes topics. At any rate, I'm not finding the supporting words of Greg, and my previous answer does, in fact, seem the most definitive and current. 

• Upvote 2

The 'good' kraata and rahkshi likely means that instead of trying to corrupt masks or being vicious animals when unsupervised, the Kraata use their ability to keep Matoran and rahi safe and seperated, while the Rahkhsi while unsupervised escort Matoran/Toa/Turaga through dangerous areas. Picture a battle line of rahkshi and kraata containing a horde of Zyglak by instinct, and you get what I mean.

• Upvote 4

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

The 'good' kraata and rahkshi likely means that instead of trying to corrupt masks or being vicious animals when unsupervised, the Kraata use their ability to keep Matoran and rahi safe and seperated, while the Rahkhsi while unsupervised escort Matoran/Toa/Turaga through dangerous areas. Picture a battle line of rahkshi and kraata containing a horde of Zyglak by instinct, and you get what I mean.

Yarr. Exactly. :)

The Dialogue ends in September of 2010. Your note is from July of 2010. It appears that whatever settlement you have didn't make the Dialogue - it probably was from some topic somewhere.  However, that doesn't fit with my memory of what the Farshtey Feed does - I thought it compiled stuff off of the Dialogue/Quotes topics. At any rate, I'm not finding the supporting words of Greg, and my previous answer does, in fact, seem the most definitive and current.

Actually, it's from January 2010 (18), in the Dialogue:

2a. So then this would explain why the alternate Gorast has telekinesis (Kraata Power), and by extension, all Makuta in that dimension, then? In Brothers in Arms, Gorast used telekinesis to lift up Vultraz and slam him into the ground. The Makuta in our universe does not have telekinesis as a Kraata power.

2b. Is it possible that we will see some Kraata powers used by the alternate Teridax that Makuta do not have in our universe in achapter of Reign of Shadows?

2c. So such powers like Darkness, Fear, Anger, etc. Kraata powers, the alternate Teridax would not have?

4. If the Kraata in their universe do not corrupt, what would they do?

5. How would you describe the alternate Teridax's personality?

6. Is he still a biomechanical being or has he evolved into Antidermis?

2a) Right

2b) Don't know at this point

2c) Yup

4) Since I don't plan to show any kraata in action from that universe, I haven't worried about it

5) Beyond what has been in story for him, nothing exists. I don't do character profiles when I create characters, I let them develop naturally in story.

6) He has evolved to antidermis, yes

It seems to be related to a previous quote from January 16:

Hey GregF, I have a few questions.

2. Does the alternate Teridax from Reign of Shadows have all 42 Kraata powers that the Makuta in the core dimension have?

3. Does he have shapeshifting and telepathic powers?

4. Can he create Kraata, and by extension, Rahkshi?

5. Does he have any tools/weapons?

Thanks.

2) I would say no, most likely some of the powers would be similar and some would be different

3) Yes

4) Yes, but they are quite different from the kraata in our universe, since ours corrupt, etc.

5) Yes. He carries a warhammer.

• Upvote 1

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-- Greg Farshtey

Based on these answers, it seems that when Greg came up with the concept of Melding Makuta in 2008, he didn't intend for them to have different powers. Over the next two years, he apparently got asked a lot of questions about whether they had different powers, and changed his mind. Now, which answer do we go with? Same powers, or different?

-- Harlan Ellison

I know! I know!

412c10a7d139a035257089da4b9f3756.jpg

My point is that I think we should just let G1 go. It had a good run, but it should have ended years back when Makuta died. I really don't see the point in even trying to get Greg to canonize things because what good does it do? Why add to a dead universe. I'm all for letting G1 live on in forms of creative outlet, but as far as anything official goes we should just let it die.

Problem with basing an argument on an open-ended question is, answers are possible. :P I'm not saying it's a good idea here, but some (when good) further clarification of G1 helps those fans who are interested in fanfics, art, etc. that try to be canon-fit to fill in some gaps in knowledge, and since everybody who doesn't happen to like a particular detail (which happens for all details, or most, due to varying personal tastes) can simply "headcanon" differently, there's really no serious downside to doing this (where plausible).

Also because in general it's a worldbuilding story, and the chances of the level of detail they wanted to be filled in having happened to be done already are slim. Of course, most G1 fans now are old, but kids of today and later could still enjoy looking at the past, and fanfics based on it, etc.

Don't get me wrong -- cases can be made and have been that are better than an open-ended question like this, against continuing to refine G1. But this kind of case doesn't work, really.

Based on these answers, it seems that when Greg came up with the concept of Melding Makuta in 2008, he didn't intend for them to have different powers. Over the next two years, he apparently got asked a lot of questions about whether they had different powers, and changed his mind. Now, which answer do we go with? Same powers, or different?

It sounds like, from all those quotes, this is one of those issues that caught Greg's interest, but was too peripheral for him to remember what he'd said earlier. When I encounter things like that in my stories, generally I presume it's best to either drop them, or give an answer that avoids the issue so that the interesting part of it is preserved but the part that apparently I (in this case Greg) didn't really care about (which way it works) is not set in stone. Not really sure what that would be here, though (maybe he could just agree it's possible they might do this by various means but leave it up to interpretation whether they do or what the names and details of the powers would be; that could help inspire any fanfics that might come up about this without stepping on one option or the other).

Actually, the poll results may be irrelevant now, because we actually have confusion from past answers that it would make sense to clear up by asking him, but only (IMO) if the history of the confusion is made clear to him now. (And preferably if the poll results are told to him just to cover bases.) I wonder if most of the "no" votes are voting against asking to canonize it, versus how I took it, simply asking Greg what he thinks about it, and clearing up the confusion is more like the latter.

• Upvote 2

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Perhaps we could make a new poll, asking whether people prefer any of the following courses of action:

• accepting Greg's earliest answers (2008) as canon
  • accepting Greg's later answers (2010) and latest answers (2014) as canon
  • accepting Greg's later answers (2010) as canon, but not his latest answers (2014)
  • explaining the issue to Greg and asking him to clarify

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how the poll should be set up, or whether we should have the poll at all?

• Upvote 1
-- Harlan Ellison

I voted "no", but I would definitely be in favour of asking Greg to clarify his previous answers on the subject of alternate powers. (Assuming that the person asking explained the background of the question so as not to add another contradictory answer to the pile. :P)

Although, that could raise the issue of what happens when Greg tries to retcon himself.

Surely whichever quote he says is wrong, he would come up against his own "old answers are more canon" rule, thus creating a Greg-vs-Greg canon paradox. BZPower would then have to split into two warring factions, differing only over whether they regard present-Greg as more canonically powerful than past-Greg. :o

• Upvote 1
:v: :m_o: :t: :u: :k: :m_o:

All right, let us be clear: There are no Greg answers on this subject for 2008. 

List: 

The quote in this post is from April of 2010. The (2008) refers to when the Official Greg Dialogue STARTED, not to the actual date on the quoted post. 

List: 

The date in this post for the same quote is correct. 

Sorry for confusion. :(

Personally, since this quote is after the quotes maxim21 posted (April as opposed to January), I would consider it to be Greg's final word on the subject, in much the same manner as I would consider answers to the nature of Mata Nui to be more accurate in 2008 than 2003. I would not oppose a motion for clarification, however. 

• Upvote 3

Let's just drop the idea completely. Like it was said; the powers aren't inherently evil, just used by a megalomaniac for immoral purposes.

• Upvote 1

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

All right, let us be clear: There are no Greg answers on this subject for 2008. 

List: 

The quote in this post is from April of 2010. The (2008) refers to when the Official Greg Dialogue STARTED, not to the actual date on the quoted post. 

List: 

The date in this post for the same quote is correct. 

Sorry for confusion. :(

Personally, since this quote is after the quotes maxim21 posted (April as opposed to January), I would consider it to be Greg's final word on the subject, in much the same manner as I would consider answers to the nature of Mata Nui to be more accurate in 2008 than 2003. I would not oppose a motion for clarification, however. 

Oops. That changes my stance considerably. I then propose that we disregard all answers that state Melding Makuta have different powers, and instead accept that Melding Makuta have the same powers as our Makuta.

• Upvote 1
-- Harlan Ellison

Makes sense, I guess. The entire proposal still works under the "alternate ways of using the same powers" thing (for headcanons anyways), so hopefully nobody would be too upset with that.

• Upvote 3

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I think someone should explain to him what happened maybe, but im also fine with the Makuta havin same powers. Soo yeah.

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

***Toa Kyraan***

I <3 canonization.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Is there an ignore inane posts by certain users settings somewhere I can use so I don't need to waste even a minute amount of my own cognitive processes doing so?

• Upvote 4

Is there an ignore inane posts by certain users settings somewhere I can use so I don't need to waste even a minute amount of my own cognitive processes doing so?

There sure is!

My Settings > Ignore Preferences > Add a new user to my list

And then after you add them check the box for hiding posts.

~B~

• Upvote 2

This canonization process is like the U.S. Constitution. You're constantly having to interpret and deal with previous verdicts that pop up again. :P

I'm of course fine if the consensus is to drop alternate powers, but are we including the two he already approved?

• Upvote 1
"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

As of right now we got 41 for yes, 39 for no...

Wait a few more weeks then wrap it up?

Archon                      

***Toa Kyraan***

31 (do the 6 votes from option to get rolled into option 1 as a pseudo-preference system or is that taken into account or discarded because so few or?), but yeah, maybe leave it a bit longer, but I'm not overly fussed.

It's not necessary, but these polls are meant to make the decision about these things. I lt really depends on how curious people are regarding the issue.

Archon                      

***Toa Kyraan***