Jurassic World Game Teaser Released

Today WB Games has released a

for LEGO Jurassic World, the game that will be releasing this June. It showcases primarily scenes from the first Jurassic Park, each with a TT Games LEGO twist. The game will encompass the storylines of Jurassic Park 1 through 3 as well as the upcoming Jurassic World, and looks like it will be a blast!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

This looks disappointing.

These TT Games seem to be getting more and more mediocre. Lego Star Wars remains one of my favorite games, and I still return to it occasionally.

Adding in dialogue straight from the movies completely destroys the goofy, slapstick atmosphere that was so perfectly mastered in Lego Star Wars, Lego Batman, and Lego Indiana Jones.

Adding in dialogue straight from the movies completely destroys the goofy, slapstick atmosphere that was so perfectly mastered in Lego Star Wars, Lego Batman, and Lego Indiana Jones.

Pretty much this. The dialogue is just too out of place. : /

I haven't played any of the TT games since LEGO Star Wars 2 so I imagine I won't be giving this one a spin either, but either way I hope it's enjoyable for those who will.

BZPRPG

This looks disappointing.

These TT Games seem to be getting more and more mediocre. Lego Star Wars remains one of my favorite games, and I still return to it occasionally.

Have you played Lego City: Undercover? I too was skeptical of the addition of dialogue, particularly for games like Lego Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit that ripped so much of it straight from their respective movies. But Lego City: Undercover, freed from the shackles of a movie license, was absolutely HILARIOUS—full of corny jokes and one-liners, and able to tell a surprisingly compelling story based on Lego's more traditional City theme, with a heaping helping cop-show cliches and parodies. In fact, I'm hesitant to get the 3DS prequel, largely because while I'd love to experience more of the same world and characters, I worry that the ABSENCE of dialogue would make it pale in comparison to the Wii U version.

It's still not enough to make me really want many of the licensed games... but it was enough to convince me that the TT Games formula could still work, even with the addition of dialogue, provided that there's room to tell a unique and original story.

• Upvote 2

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Have you played Lego City: Undercover?

I did. I liked the dialogue. I liked the dialogue in Lego Marvel Super Heroes and Lego Batman 2 too.

I also played Lego Lord of the Rings, and good grief was that bad. Any and all jokes they could squeeze out of that were abominable, since they couldn't - or were too lazy to - change the dialogue around to fit the mood the game was trying to create. It was so bad that I didn't even bother with Lego the Hobbit. :(

I'm certain that Lego Jurassic Park will go down that same road.  -_-

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939

Not a bad little teaser. Loving what happens to the Rex. Very lego-ish.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Have you played Lego City: Undercover?

I did. I liked the dialogue. I liked the dialogue in Lego Marvel Super Heroes and Lego Batman 2 too.

I also played Lego Lord of the Rings, and good grief was that bad. Any and all jokes they could squeeze out of that were abominable, since they couldn't - or were too lazy to - change the dialogue around to fit the mood the game was trying to create. It was so bad that I didn't even bother with Lego the Hobbit. :(

I'm certain that Lego Jurassic Park will go down that same road.   -_-

I'm not really super pumped for this game either, but I loved LLotR. 'Twas the best Lego game ever in my opinion. I don't think the dialogue ruins the humor at all. The only issue I have with these games is that they're WAY too repetitive. I wish they would do something different at least every other title. :P

MetaKnight.gif  Stay vigilant, my friends. MetaKnight.gif

I chuckled at the T-Rex running into the fallen tree. :P

I might pick this up. I know that it might look similar to other Lego Games, but the last one I played was Lego Star Wars 2. So this could be a good game to jump back into these kinds of games.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png