Activity Boost!

Voltex

• 2 weeks later...

Correction, the Kanohi Force HAS OFFICIALLY entered as a group.

Group name: The Kanohi Force

Members: Dallior Nuva, Ghidora131, The~1st~Shadow, Arzaki, Jakura Nuva, Pohatu: Master of Stone, and Aerixx: Gukko Lord

Other notes: Read our comedy!

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

wait, so you guys are going to pool your points at the chance to have all of you featured? Is that allowed?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Hiiii! New member coming to play! *falls flat on face*

New Comedy!

Review on Another work!

So that's.... 6 points, right?

Quick Question: Are there any points for Joining an ongoing RPG?

Not currently, but I'll add that (as well as joining G&T games) onto the list. :)

---

You can now get 2 points for joining any G&T/OTC games or Bionicle/Lego/OTC RPGs.

Edited by Lucina

Does joining this game count as 2 points? :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Activity Boost total: 18pts

So joining a game is 2 points, does that count for the first join or also for any additional characters. Also I think that means I get 2 points for: Joining Matoran und Panzer
Character Profile.
Character Aproved by Tiragath.
First post in RP.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Does joining this game count as 2 points? :P

No it does not.

Dang. :P Well in any case, I shall join this.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Activity Boost total: 18pts

So joining a game is 2 points, does that count for the first join or also for any additional characters. Also I think that means I get 2 points for: Joining Matoran und Panzer

Character Profile.

Character Aproved by Tiragath.

First post in RP.

Just for the first join. I don't want members creating so many characters in RPGs that they can't keep up just to get points over here. 

My 4yo Just built Pohatu by himself. Does that count for any points? I would have recorded it but my 3DS only films 10min at a time and it took over an hour...

Onua.png

My 4yo Just built Pohatu by himself. Does that count for any points? I would have recorded it but my 3DS only films 10min at a time and it took over an hour...

I think you deserve a thousand points for producing offspring. And another thousand for exposing him to Bionicle.

Edited by Makuta Luroka
  • Upvote 4

bBhcfWO.png

No. It must be you who built it, as a BZPower member. Pohatu is also an official set and not an MOC.

Oh ok... Still I modified the set so the arms are more symmetrical and I could use some of the extra pieces that came in the set. Now instead of one cuff with spikes both now do...

Onua.png

Activity Boost total: 26pts

I posted another of my videos. This time of Pohatu and the Protector of Stone.
Part 1 +8pts
Question after I've filmed Part 2 and if I manage to combine it with part 1 does that still count as another video or merely editing the first?

Onua.png

I posted another of my videos. This time of Pohatu and the Protector of Stone.

Part 1 +8pts

Question after I've filmed Part 2 and if I manage to combine it with part 1 does that still count as another video or merely editing the first?

If you add it into Part 1 then it would just be editing. If it's a separate video it would count for more points.

Ah ok good to know. So after I've completed the video. By that I mean if I manage to actually combine all the videos would that count also as completing one for points? Like in Epics or something?

Onua.png

Question: I got sited as a source for Lego related news on the front page today, so what would I link in a post to show this to get points?

Oh? What news was it? Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

Question: I got sited as a source for Lego related news on the front page today, so what would I link in a post to show this to get points?

Oh? What news was it?

It was for the new Lego Jurassic World teaser and its release date. It is currently on the front page as of this post.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Ah the one about coming out June 12, nice and good on ya. My brother told me about the date and when I got on here I seen that news story.

Onua.png