ZTG

Here's a theme where doing it anime style is appropriate, Ninjago!

Here I made a giant banner containing all five Ninja in their new outfits in the 2015 story arc. I'll also be doing more Ninjago fan art as well, seeing as how this and my anime style mesh more easily than BIONICLE.

ninjago_by_themangamaniac-d8m6w42.png

• Upvote 5

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

This is great, my only complaints are in Jay and Zane's hair, mostly because Zane's hair has always been going upwards, and Jay's is supposed to be the shortest of the bunch,

Yeah I admit Jay's could've been shorter, but Zane's hair does stick up in this style, a bit hard to see since not all of his head is shown.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

This is great, my only complaints are in Jay and Zane's hair, mostly because Zane's hair has always been going upwards, and Jay's is supposed to be the shortest of the bunch,

Yeah I admit Jay's could've been shorter, but Zane's hair does stick up in this style, a bit hard to see since not all of his head is shown.

Okay, I'm just basing off of what I can see here,

Zane? As in the Ice Ninja? What am I missing here? I see Red(Kai), Black(Cole), Blue(Jay), and Green(Lloyd?). No White, so... Is Zane the green one?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Zane? As in the Ice Ninja? What am I missing here? I see Red(Kai), Black(Cole), Blue(Jay), and Green(Lloyd?). No White, so... Is Zane the green one?

A tad hard to see, but zane is in the left side of the banner near cole

Ah, ok, I see him now. More of an outline then a physical form. Guess that is how I missed him the first time.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Ah, ok, I see him now. More of an outline then a physical form. Guess that is how I missed him the first time.

Yeah, I did that because to prevent some spoilers for those who aren't all that caught up

Good move. Though since this is a different art style you could have, wait.. no if you did that it wouldn't be 2015... Never mind, you did good.

Onua.png

Very cool! I will agree with some of the other comments that I wish their hairstyles and hair colors were more recognizable for how they are in the show, but other than that you gave the characters a lot of personality. The composition is nice, and their costumes are spot-on!

Very cool! I will agree with some of the other comments that I wish their hairstyles and hair colors were more recognizable for how they are in the show, but other than that you gave the characters a lot of personality. The composition is nice, and their costumes are spot-on!

Yeah it was my first time drawing the Ninja since 2012 offsite, but don't worry, their hair will be modified to actually look more like their LEGO counterparts, namely Jay, Zane and Kai.

But thanks you very much :)