Gallery: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128941361@N03/sets/72157650973823007/

Front: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128941361@N03/16651597707/in/set-72157650973823007

Side 1: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128941361@N03/16857859491/in/album-72157650973823007/

Back: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128941361@N03/16857744722/in/album-72157650973823007/

Side 2: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128941361@N03/16671509030/in/album-72157650973823007/

Übercharged: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128941361@N03/16671509300/in/album-72157650973823007/

Medigun: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128941361@N03/16671308468/in/album-72157650973823007/

Medigun (underneath): https://www.flickr.com/photos/128941361@N03/16672764929/in/album-72157650973823007/

*cue epic narrator voice* In a world that we explored from 2001 to 2010, we once heard of a Toa Fortress that held a precious stone that could allow six powerful heroes to merge into two powerful figures: Akamai and Wairuha. This Toa Fortress was invaded by Frostelus and the stone was stolen by the Piraka in the confusion, as the Toa team that guarded it died (except for some loser who went on to... *script-checking noises* set the stage for 6 of the world's most important heroes). *cue mlg sad music* But what if Frostelus never attacked and Makoki Stone guard team never died? Well in this universe, the Brotherhood of Makuta still wanted the Makoki Stone badly, so they hired a team of Toa mercenaries to defeat the Makoki Stone guard team and gather the stone, and thus began the Toa Civil War. The Order of Mata Nui stepped in and hired a team of Toa mercenaries themselves to help the Makoki Stone guard team combat the Brotherhood's team. When they did well enough on their own, the original Makoki Stone guard team was disbanded and the members went to various other locations. As the battles escalated, the Dark Hunters saw profit in this and secretly offered both the Brotherhood and the Order help, thus effectively managing both sides of the war. The Dark Hunters sold both sides cutting-edge weaponry, Kanohi, armor (color-coded for the Dark Hunters' convenience) and information on the other team's moves. Thus the story brings us to our star for today: the Order of Mata Nui's team's doctor, a Toa of Plasma who simply calls himself "Medic". Only select members of the Order know his real name. His weapon was designed by himself and built by the team's engineer (who also calls himself "Engineer"). It is a modified fire hose from Ta-Metru's forges that shoots a beam of elemental energy that binds together its target's mechanisms and makes them run better than usual, thus repairing any damage. When it's used, it builds up charge (that the Medic calls "Übercharge" that, when activated, makes its target (and the weapon's user) invulnerable for around eight seconds. It also has different settings for different effects, such as one that enhances its target's vision, accuracy and reflexes to the point where they can consistently land practically flawless hits and one similar to the base setting but sacrifices invulnerability for low passive damage resistance (which jumps to very high when Übercharged) and much faster charging. He wears a noble Hau that glows when he Übercharges someone. Not much is known about the Medic's past as a Su-Matoran, other than he was his town's doctor and made groundbreaking discoveries in repair, when his patients survived. Now as a Toa with access to the Order of Mata Nui and the Dark Hunters' vast armories and workshops he has much more healing potential, but he seems to view healing as a side effect of conducting his dangerous experiments out of curiosity. One can tell his maniacal laugh is not for discovering a quicker way to repair damage from a minigun. Anywho, without further ado, meet the Medic!

Well as a fan and avid player of Team Fortress 2 (about 400 hours), I am certainly overjoyed to see two of my favorite things come together. I think you recreated the Medic quite nicely. The only thing I would change is maybe add some large pieces to the waist to emulate the Medic's coat. The Medigun looks quite nice, and I like how you used the Trans-Red Tahu mask from the Power Pack. It makes me wish that there were more trans-red masks (maybe while the Medic's Ubercharge is activated the patient's mask would glow too!). And Lastly I must ask, do you plan on making anymore of these? Personally for someone who mains as Soldier, I'd love to see him next, if you plan on making more.

• Upvote 2

sig.jpg

Well as a fan and avid player of Team Fortress 2 (about 400 hours), I am certainly overjoyed to see two of my favorite things come together. I think you recreated the Medic quite nicely. The only thing I would change is maybe add some large pieces to the waist to emulate the Medic's coat. The Medigun looks quite nice, and I like how you used the Trans-Red Tahu mask from the Power Pack. It makes me wish that there were more trans-red masks (maybe while the Medic's Ubercharge is activated the patient's mask would glow too!). And Lastly I must ask, do you plan on making anymore of these? Personally for someone who mains as Soldier, I'd love to see him next, if you plan on making more.

Thank you! I did wanna add something larger to resemble his lab coat (even considered a cape but it looked atrocious) but I couldn't put together anything that looked decent. Yeah, the patient would glow too (probably just the armor since only shells come in that color). Yes, I am attempting to make the whole team. So far I have the base for the Soldier and Pyro done and I'm working on details and weapons, but I'm still reworking things. They might not be as accurate and sadly Soldier can't hold his Rocket Launcher the way I'd like, but I'll try to make them as accurate as possible. I also have ideas for the rest, especially Heavy and Sniper. No idea when any will be done, but hopefully Soldier and Pyro should be done soon.

• Upvote 1

huh

Maybe one of those superhero heads would help, or even better yet, the head that's going to be released for Luke with the new Star Wars CCBS sets. Plus a white cape of some kind for the flowing coat.

You can find all of my mocs, custom parts, and other lego-related stuff at Flickr, Instagram, or Brickshelf.

Thank you! I did wanna add something larger to resemble his lab coat (even considered a cape but it looked atrocious) but I couldn't put together anything that looked decent. Yeah, the patient would glow too (probably just the armor since only shells come in that color). Yes, I am attempting to make the whole team. So far I have the base for the Soldier and Pyro done and I'm working on details and weapons, but I'm still reworking things. They might not be as accurate and sadly Soldier can't hold his Rocket Launcher the way I'd like, but I'll try to make them as accurate as possible. I also have ideas for the rest, especially Heavy and Sniper. No idea when any will be done, but hopefully Soldier and Pyro should be done soon.

Can't wait,

huh

Maybe one of those superhero heads would help, or even better yet, the head that's going to be released for Luke with the new Star Wars CCBS sets. Plus a white cape of some kind for the flowing coat.

At first I was gonna use human heads but then I decided to make them properly Bionicle. Does Furno's cape come in white? Because that woulda been lovely, I only have a black one that looked terrible with the white armor.

• 2 weeks later...

Well as a fan and avid player of Team Fortress 2 (about 400 hours)

Uh...400 hours isn't considered alot. You need atleast 1000 to be taken seriously-I am still around 800 myself.

With that outa the way, This is a preatty nice moc. The Hau is really fitting and the medigun design is solid :)

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

Thanks! Just a minor update that sorry, I was supposed to have the Pyro up nearly two weeks back, but then I started making minor tweaks, then the camera broke and then I got sick and I still haven't taken the pictures. Hopefully I'll take them and upload them later today, though.

Nah, man, don't worry about it. We're patient here. By the way, though, this is an excellent reimagining of the Medic.

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg