Anything remind you of Hero Factory?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys!:) I know that Hero Factory has ended, but I would like to talk about what reminds you of Hero Factory of any way, so you could possibly feel nostalgic or not forget about it when you liked it. We know that other Lego themes (DC Super Heroes, Marvel Super Heroes, Legends of Chima, and Bionicle) have CCBS, like Hero Factory as it inspired them, but I would like to talk about rarer things (the CCBS is a common trait nowadays). For me, the things that remind me of Hero Factory are:

1. Bionicle 2015's upcoming Skull Scorpio kind of reminds me of Scorpio from Hero Factory's Savage Planet (because of the name).

2. Electro from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie reminds me of Voltix because he had a similar tone in his voice at one scene as I can remember and targets on a power plant like Voltix did in the Breakout episodes. When Electro breathes electricity at another scene, that reminds me of Dragon Bolt, too.

3. Bane from The Dark Knight Rises movie reminds me of Core Hunter because his mask is similar, but without CH's telescopic eye pieces.

4. In The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, how the company attempted to defeat Smaug the dragon reminds me of how you could defeat Dragon Bolt in the Brain Attack game, where you could use certain things around your area to beat the powerful dragon easier.

5. The Rhino from TASM movie kind of reminds me of the giant Invasion From Below monsters and the Heroes' mechs because Rhino in like a combination of one of the monsters and one of the mechs by piloting a giant mech with a rhino-shaped head that also kind of looks like the IFB monster.

6. In Transformers: Age of Extinction movie, how Lockdown killed Ratchet reminds me of Core Hunter's ability to take Heroes' Cores out. Core Hunter was never showed taking out a hero's core in any episode, but Lockdown kind of does give the description of how this could happen (well, in a dark way).

So, there. You see what I'm saying? What do you guys think?:)

Edited by Lenny7092
  • Upvote 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Many of the villains in LEGO Ultra Agents really remind me of LEGO Hero Factory villains (especially the first wave) in terms of being themed around various hazards. In particular, Toxikita reminds me of Meltdown, Adam Acid reminds me of Corroder, Infearno reminds me of XPlode, Tremor reminds me of Thunder, Psyclone reminds me of Rotor, Drillex reminds me of Drilldozer, and Antimatter reminds me of Von Nebula. The hazard-themed villains in Hero Factory were a really cool idea so it doesn't surprise me that LEGO revisited that concept.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yesterday, I saw [a chest full of gold] in the middle of the street. I instantly remembered Hero Factory.

?

for some reason stuff like Megablocks or even playmobile reminds me of Hero Factory. I don't really feel like going into detail as to why.

Ultra agents is probably the closest Lego thing, actually.

cringe