BBC Contest #69 Final Poll!

BBC Contest #69 Final Poll!  

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow, for sure I thought Vezon and the Heat Vision Rahkshi would have been here. But still, so many awesome entries. Must have sat here for at least 10 minutes deciding. 

When it comes down to it, I went for the Nui Jaga. Love its design, and overall its simple enough to build myself! Good luck!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I voted number 5 for this one. However this has some great entries. Well done to all the finalists and good luck! :)

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

I can see the poll results, and I think I'm not supposed to since I voted..?

From what I've heard, the privacy of the polls is sometimes messed up when the first post is edited, but it looks like it has been fixed now. If you ever see it again though make sure to use the report button to let the mods know as soon as possible, they won't be mad hehe :P

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

Wow, already on the finals! Expected to see a lot of these on here - I ended up voting for Visorak Oohnorak, because it uses CCBS in a fantastic way that really accurately captures the Visorak appearance, which is no easy feat. Good luck to all!

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows

tahubanner.jpg

When I saw the tumbnail for Oohnorak, I was let down because someone just entered a Visorak with different legs and that's BORING.

But I actually looked at the dang thing and it perfectly got the look with the CCBS system. I was very impressed. And as a fun little bonus, it still stylistically fits the bill for Bionicle 2.0.

Even so, this was not an easy call to make. Almost all of these entries are equally deserving in one way or another. Well done by everyone!

Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Not sure if this is over yet (as I don't know what the current EST time is!) but for some reason I can see the results and therefore am pretty confident that I know the winner :P Tufi said they'd be announced in another thread I believe so I won't spoil it for anyone but good work to all the entrants and thanks to those who voted for my little Oohnorahk, I'm more than happy with how he did :D

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Not sure if this is over yet (as I don't know what the current EST time is!) but for some reason I can see the results and therefore am pretty confident that I know the winner 

Nope! Still got around 6 hours to go.

te0FrhT.jpg