• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BBC Contest #69 Final Poll!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic

Poll: BBC Contest #69 Final Poll! (165 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for the MOC you feel best fits the theme of BBC Contest #69: Everything Old is New Again!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#41 Offline MrSciFiGuy

MrSciFiGuy
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 22-December 04
  • 3,358 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2015 - 09:55 PM

Wow, for sure I thought Vezon and the Heat Vision Rahkshi would have been here. But still, so many awesome entries. Must have sat here for at least 10 minutes deciding. 

When it comes down to it, I went for the Nui Jaga. Love its design, and overall its simple enough to build myself! Good luck!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

#42 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

• 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2015 - 12:20 AM

I voted for the Oohnorak, but I won't be complaining when Toa Mahri Matoro wins. 

#43 Offline Doctor Makuta

Doctor Makuta
  • Members
  • Toa

• 27-November 14
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2015 - 01:28 AM

I voted number 5 for this one. However this has some great entries. Well done to all the finalists and good luck! :)

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

#44 Offline Reya

Reya
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Trusted Trader

• 23-November 03
  • 11,857 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 23 2015 - 06:33 AM

I voted for Toa Mahri Matoro.

#45 Offline Alternis Dim

Alternis Dim
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Ko-Koro Guard

• 11-August 07
  • 537 posts

Posted Mar 23 2015 - 07:30 AM

I can see the poll results, and I think I'm not supposed to since I voted..?

From what I've heard, the privacy of the polls is sometimes messed up when the first post is edited, but it looks like it has been fixed now. If you ever see it again though make sure to use the report button to let the mods know as soon as possible, they won't be mad hehe :P

BZPRPG: Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Bravely Default!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Puella Magi Madoka Magica with me!

#46 Offline Durahk

Durahk
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 23-December 14
  • 52 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2015 - 07:31 AM

Nui-jaga was callin' me home!

#47 Offline Nidhiki of the Shadows

Nidhiki of the Shadows
  • Premier Member
  • Mistika of the Swamp

• 04-June 04
  • 19,770 posts

Posted Mar 23 2015 - 12:06 PM

Wow, already on the finals! Expected to see a lot of these on here - I ended up voting for Visorak Oohnorak, because it uses CCBS in a fantastic way that really accurately captures the Visorak appearance, which is no easy feat. Good luck to all!

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows, Mar 23 2015 - 12:06 PM.

tahubanner.jpg

#48 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 15-March 03
  • 12,031 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Mar 23 2015 - 04:40 PM

When I saw the tumbnail for Oohnorak, I was let down because someone just entered a Visorak with different legs and that's BORING.

But I actually looked at the dang thing and it perfectly got the look with the CCBS system. I was very impressed. And as a fun little bonus, it still stylistically fits the bill for Bionicle 2.0.

Even so, this was not an easy call to make. Almost all of these entries are equally deserving in one way or another. Well done by everyone!

Edited by Makaru, Mar 23 2015 - 05:30 PM.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

#49 Offline Munty

Munty
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 06-February 12
  • 1,359 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2015 - 05:30 PM

Not sure if this is over yet (as I don't know what the current EST time is!) but for some reason I can see the results and therefore am pretty confident that I know the winner :P Tufi said they'd be announced in another thread I believe so I won't spoil it for anyone but good work to all the entrants and thanks to those who voted for my little Oohnorahk, I'm more than happy with how he did :D

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

#50 Offline Jobber

Jobber
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 08-October 09
  • 1,247 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2015 - 05:38 PM

Not sure if this is over yet (as I don't know what the current EST time is!) but for some reason I can see the results and therefore am pretty confident that I know the winner 

Nope! Still got around 6 hours to go.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

#51 Offline Zeddy

Zeddy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 11-September 06
  • 13,214 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 23 2015 - 06:05 PM

Went with Dume and Nivawk. There were a lot of good entries here, but I'm really liking the sleekness and the curves and the solidness of Nivawk's design. 

#52 Offline Grungemeister

Grungemeister
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 07-January 15
  • 688 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2015 - 09:00 PM

Hmm, It's between 1, 5, 6, 8, and 13.

I think I'll go with Dume and Nivawk, but that's just barely over the Kohrak and Krika number 1.

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

#53 Offline Tufi Piyufi

Tufi Piyufi
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Administrators
  • Forgetful Monarch

• 24-November 02
  • 10,672 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 23 2015 - 11:02 PM

Alright, folks, that's it for the voting. See you tomorrow for the wrap up!
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users