"Paint" LEGO Film Stretches LEGO Use

Most LEGO creations and uses for LEGO are static and show only a finished product. Well a short film making the rounds online shows another artistic side combining LEGO and stop-motion filming for an incredible short. "

" by CheesyBricks takes our beloved medium and does something entirely different: it makes a LEGO painting by mimicking paint. Check it out, and then see what you can do yourself with the craft.

View the full article

• Upvote 3

Now that is lovely :D Wonder if he just filmed it all in large chunks and just picked out the frames he needed to achieve that stopmotiony look (and of course cut out the bits where he's putting LEGOs in) or if he's just really, really good at the classic way of doing it. Either way, it turned out great! 

• Upvote 1

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

Oh man. That's delightfully simple yet so fricking well done. Live-action stop-motion is always wonderful, that it's done with Lego is even better. And dude, even details like the brush running out of paint. 

• Upvote 1

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

This video wasn't much but still really well done. It is 2 minutes well spent.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Always nice to see artistic use of the brick and this is pretty inspired. I particularly like the way he removes paint from the pallette as he uses up each colour.

• Upvote 1

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!