phinto

i have a new test prodoct.

if you want it, you will buy it.

((http://shpws.me/GS1n))

625x465_3273454_9687867_1427399689.jpg

i just need help.

all i ask is for you, is to donate your money to me.

so that someday i can buy my projects on shapeways.

Edited by phinto
  • Upvote 1

I'm reopening the comic forum on this link below

phintodaily.gif 
the ask-along-phinto comic
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  
try my sprites if you like.

Nice prototype, man!

Although, you might want to work on your English a little. No offence, but it's kind of hard to understand.  :confused:

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

Nice prototype, man!

Although, you might want to work on your English a little. No offence, but it's kind of hard to understand.  :confused:

can you buy it?

A Farewell

The last two years of writing Shop Owner Secrets and sharing your stories of growth and triumph in the brave new 3D printed world have been a gift. Despite my relentless Shapeways love (with a special bias towards the Shop Owners), the beaches of my Californian homeland have beckoned me back to their shores. This has been a very hard decision, the weighing of lifestyle against lasers, and I genuinely would love to keep in touch with all of you via LinkedIn &Twitter. In our time together we've grown this community from under 10,000 to nearly 25,000 open shops, we've shipped product to smiling faces in 133 countries, and made millions of products come to life. Never. Stop. Making.

Best,

Savannah, your (now former) Shop Owner coach

PS - The Shapeways team is sad to see Savannah go, but we wish her well in her future endeavors in sunny California. And don't worry, we're still here to support all of your Shop Owner needs. Stay tuned for next month's newsletter and you can continue to reach out to us at ShopCoach@shapeways.com!

I'm reopening the comic forum on this link below

phintodaily.gif 
the ask-along-phinto comic
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  
try my sprites if you like.

Nice prototype, man!

can you buy it?

A Farewell

The last two years of writing Shop Owner Secrets and sharing your stories of growth and triumph in the brave new 3D printed world have been a gift. Despite my relentless Shapeways love (with a special bias towards the Shop Owners), the beaches of my Californian homeland have beckoned me back to their shores. This has been a very hard decision, the weighing of lifestyle against lasers, and I genuinely would love to keep in touch with all of you via LinkedIn &Twitter. In our time together we've grown this community from under 10,000 to nearly 25,000 open shops, we've shipped product to smiling faces in 133 countries, and made millions of products come to life. Never. Stop. Making.

Best,

Savannah, your (now former) Shop Owner coach

PS - The Shapeways team is sad to see Savannah go, but we wish her well in her future endeavors in sunny California. And don't worry, we're still here to support all of your Shop Owner needs. Stay tuned for next month's newsletter and you can continue to reach out to us at ShopCoach@shapeways.com!

Uh.....what? 

Anyway, nice model. 

Edited by -Chronix Master of Stuff-
  • Upvote 2

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif