MOC: Extra large Toa Mahri Nuparu

Very cool! Could maybe use some filling out at the waist if you're able and the chest and shoulders may be a little TOO big but I think that's mostly due to the size of the mask which you can do nothing about. Are you going to do the other five? Hewkii mayke? Or kongu :o

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I like this. The shield looks exotic. The tubing adds character :D. The complex piecework makes him look threatening and rugged. I couldn't do this even if my life depended on it.

but, Is it possible to embellish the gun with more silver though? I don't own that piece, so just asking. 

EDIT: whoopz, I googled the character and realized that tubing comes with the mask. Noob here :D 

Edited by CrashDummy
  • Upvote 1

COMING SOON, UPDATED PROTECTOR OF ICE

Protectors of Generations Past!

ICE, FIRE, WATER - http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/18021-mod-protectors-of-fire-ice-and-water/

EARTH                   -  http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/18035-mod-protectors-of-generations-past-earth/

group%20circle%20protector.png

Very cool! Could maybe use some filling out at the waist if you're able and the chest and shoulders may be a little TOO big but I think that's mostly due to the size of the mask which you can do nothing about. Are you going to do the other five? Hewkii mayke? Or kongu :o

Yeah, I started from the legs up, so I didn't originally intend for the chest and shoulders to be so big, but then I got the idea to use the torso armor pieces as breastplates and went with it. I wish I could do the others, but I don't even have a Kongu, Hahli or Matoro, and I certainly don't have enough yellow to do Hewkii. I might be able to do a Jaller, but it wouldn't look as good. 

I like this. The shield looks exotic. The tubing adds character :D. The complex piecework makes him look threatening and rugged. I couldn't do this even if my life depended on it.

but, Is it possible to embellish the gun with more silver though? I don't own that piece, so just asking. 

EDIT: whoopz, I googled the character and realized that tubing comes with the mask. Noob here :D

Yeah, tubing wasn't me. :P The cordak blaster isn't an extremely versatile piece, it has a whole for rods at one end and a ball joint at the other. I do admit it could use some... embellishing though. :D

Thanks guys, I hope I can get more mocs on here soon. :D