Protectors: From best to worst...

BioniCro

Honestly, all of them are pretty dang awesome. Ice and Fire have limited articulation, but great play value. Barney (PoE) is easily the best, with three weapons and high articulation. Jungle, Stone, and Water also pose really well, but I think they have less play value, what with their limited weapon use. But then, I don't like Barney having his gun in his chest very much, so all of them are pretty equal for me.

Edited by Cwog
  • Upvote 1

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg

I would just change one thing from your list:

1. Protector of Earth (Best)

2. Protector of Stone

3. protector of Jungle 

4. Protector of Water

5. Protector of Fire

6. Protector of Ice (Worst)

Personally I like stone better because of his limb colors (and the return of a brownish color). Fire and Ice I personally really don't like because of their arm design. Fire makes up for it a bit because of his story value and shoulder mounted gun, but ice has little to offer besides that cool blade piece I can use in system MOCs.

"Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero." -Toa Kopaka

1: Earth Protector 

2. Ice Protector 

3. Jungle Protector

4. Stone Protector

5 Fire Protector

6 Water Protector

The PoW is just really bad imo. That single chest armor piece makes the set look awkward and overly-feminine for some reason. 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

1] Stone

2] Ice

3] Jungle

4] Earth

5] Water

6] Fire

I just like the PoS the most, even without his weapon. Maybe it's because he was my first Protector, maybe's it's the Huki brown, maybe it's his proportions, just overall I like him the most. PoJ would rank higher, but frankly I think the transparent shells look bad on him. I think transparent bones with opaque shells (same green as Lewa's shells) would have looked better, or maybe no transparent parts at all. Transparent shells aside, I love the PoJ, because of his bow, vine decor, and funny proportions.

• Upvote 1

IetTsFQ.png

To be honest, I'm not a fan of the PoE. The chest is too bulky and looks very awkward. I'm a fan of the purple pieces though. My current favorites are the Protectors of Water and Jungle. Stone would be after, then maybe Earth, Ice, and Fire. Can't say much on Ice and Fire since I don't own them yet, but they seem to be the weaker of the six.

• Upvote 2

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

1: Earth Protector 

2. Ice Protector 

3. Jungle Protector

4. Stone Protector

5 Fire Protector

6 Water Protector

The PoW is just really bad imo. That single chest armor piece makes the set look awkward and overly-feminine for some reason. 

Well, there's the magic question! Is PoW female, or male? It reminds me of figuring out whether or not Berix and Tarix were female before any 2009 media came out.

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg

1. Protector of Ice
2. Protector of Fire His weapons are oddly shaped like flame themed Tonfas similar to these http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3d/Tonfas.jpg but his overall design is good

3. Protector of Stone

4. Protector of Earth

5. Protector of Jungle

6.Protector Water

My reasons for The protector of protector of Ice and Fire are simple, it may be true that the set designers didn't give them proper elbows but it's easy to fix it with spare parts and besides that their color schemes are great.

• Upvote 1

qs3135.jpg

PoW and PoI are my faves by far. The Protector of Ice is appropriately burly for his environment, and the Protector of Water looks appropriately petite. Both also have a great elemental feel, and they even look good together.

• Upvote 1

the_toa_sig_by_nickinamerica-dbn0wau.png

The Toa- A Bionicle Retelling by NickonAquaMagna http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25275-the-toa-a-retelling-of-bionicle/

Jungle is best, with Barney coming in at a close second.

I'm not overly fond of fire or ice, and I don't own stone or water yet, so I can't really judge those two. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar