A few quick questions about Irnakk

T.B.O.C

After doing a little bit of searching, I came up with nothing so I'm hoping there are people here with Irnakk to confirm

So, I wasn't quite sure but I'm assuming no, but did the set come with canisters for Reidak, Vezok, and Thok? The bricklink inventory implies it might (including the "masks" from the canister lids). I'm assuming not because of how it was boxed and how the instructions for Irnakk are set up, but I'd just like to confirm.

Also, did Irnakk come with the 12 zamor spheres the component sets had together, or more? Irnakk has a large chest cavity for holding them and I briefly remember people saying the set came with 30. Seeing as Bricklink only shows Zamor spheres included in the three Piraka sets I wasn't sure if I was remembering incorrectly or not.

Sorry if these are common knowledge, but I couldn't find much on the topic. Thanks!

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Irnakk had a pretty large body cavity, but 30 sounds way too excessive for Zamors. I think 12 sounds about right, although it's been a long time since I've had my Irnakk assembled.

Rooster Nui is correct that the set had no canisters; it was just all in one box and you didn't get the respective canister Piraka faceplates.

~B~

12 Zamors. I don't have the Set, but I know That Because of This.

http://bzpower.com/story.php?ID=2690

Ah, I knew I should have checked set reviews. That answers that though, so thanks everyone!

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!