Protector of Water: Male or Female?

Protector of Water's gender?  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I view PoW as a female, mostly because of the build, and for familiarity's sake. However, based on their builds (and on the numerous humorous poses I've been able to pull off with them on my desk), I can see PoS and PoI as females too. PoI, like Kopaka, would be wearing a fur coat of some kind, and PoS.. I'd have to let the pictures do the talking, but in my eyes it's believable.

Female, not just for a throwback too. I dont mind if the regions arent gender locked

• Upvote 1

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

The recent map of Okoto gave little descriptions for each region, and seemed to talk about "the protectors" in each region. So, either they're (maybe mistakenly?) using the word "protector" to mean all villagers, OR each village is run and guarded by a council of protectors, who all look more or less the same as each other and possibly quite similar to normal villagers.

Yes, each Toa had one specific protector following them when they went to get their mask, but I think the role of those individual protectors has ended for now- it's likely going to be all about the Toa from now on. Unless the books want to flesh out the mask hunt and assign a gender and personality to each of those protectors, I think we have to assume that they have no gender or personality. Or, if you want to take the "father-to-son" thing literally, you can assume that they're all male with no established personality.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

So don't know if anyone mentioned this yet - A LEGO Club poll asking who you think would be the best Toa or Toa+Protector combo to defeat the Lord of Skull Spiders. If you read Gali's portion:

Gali, the Master of Water might seem passive, but she's like the ocean - fear the storm! The Protector brings his own abilities and weapons as well... could the enemy be drawn into a water battle?

Still far from an official confirmation, yet at the same time it's the closest. 

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows
  • Upvote 2

tahubanner.jpg

I would like the Protector of water to be a female, as all the water characters in G1 Bionicle were, but I hope there will be more female G2 Bionicle characters in the future :)

Onua.png