Protector of Water Reimagined: Nokama, Gen2

Cwog

https://imgur.com/a/BYyLR#0

This is my (pretty basic) MOC, imagining the PoW as Nokama. I reworked the armor, weapon, and bone structure, all to make the Protector look more like Turaga Nokama from 2001. I used the armor from Gali as a cloak, or robe, of some sort, and also used some pieces from Gali and the Protector of Ice. What do you think? Any comments, or questions? Criticism is more than welcome!

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg

The extra long arms and the trident do seem to give off a Nokama vibe :P

I would still like her to have a stud shooter though... 

Well, I felt like the trident was best, and I couldn't really figure out a way to make the stud-shooter work into her overall design.

To be honest, I don't think it was a good idea to make the Protector look like the 2001 Turaga and I really dislike the arms being really long (the same with the 2001 set as well). But I do like the trident.

Well, I'm just trying to revamp old things. It really wasn't a totally serious attempt at a MOC.

I like the extra-long arms, personally.  Lots of the pics of CCBS mocs make me think they have little stubby arms.  Not so here!

The only thing I would suggest would be maybe using Nokama's original mask... Or!  If you have Nokama Metru, it would be cool to see how her transparent mask fits into the whole design!

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

I like the extra-long arms, personally.  Lots of the pics of CCBS mocs make me think they have little stubby arms.  Not so here!

The only thing I would suggest would be maybe using Nokama's original mask... Or!  If you have Nokama Metru, it would be cool to see how her transparent mask fits into the whole design!

Funnily enough, Nokama Metru was my first Bionicle! If I ever get around to rebuilding my Gen2 Nokama, I'll certainly check that out. As for using the original 2001 mask, the blue is a different shade than the new blue of Gali and the PoW, so it wouldn't look quite right.

Edited by Cwog