BZP Not working right on Internet Explorer?

Cwog

I have a Microsoft surface with Windows 8.1 RT, which does not let me download anything that is not in the Windows App Store. Normally, I use my desktop (Windows 8.1 Full) and I can use BZP to its full extent, but sometimes I use my Surface. Whenever I do, I can use the site pretty much normally, but for some reason, can't manage posts correctly. I can't quote, and polls I set up don't appear. This doesn't happen on Firefox, but it always never works right on IE. Even on my desktop, if I try to use Internet Explorer, I lose some functionality in the site. Does anyone know why, or how I can fix it?

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg

Well, for starters, you said "Internet Explorer."

Therein lies your problem. :P

Go with Chrome or something else that actually works. :)

Ouch.... That hurts man. I use IE and so far the only problems I've had is that I have to go into the BBCode mode to past anything or add images or do any coding. the RTE Mode does not really work for me.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

This is a known problem. The staff are working on it here

Until then, T1S's solution is your best bet.

Fishers is correct. This is something best left in the Tracker, and since she linked us to the appropriate ticket already ...

tumblr_njacykSpCn1tryxewo1_250.gif

• Upvote 1

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg