Locked Account

Relyks

Hey, I would PM a moderator or someone, but I can't for some reason. I had an account on the old forums, but I had become very infrequently active, and with the downtime I spent very little time in the bzpower.com neighbourhood. Since there are new forums up, I am interested in being involved in the community once again, but alas I have forgotten my password and my computer seems not to remember it either. I tried several of the passwords I use on other websites to no avail, simply getting the message that my account was now locked and needed to be unlocked by an administrator. I did the ol' password recovery system, but I think I must have been using a different email address back when I had my old account, because I got no recovery email sent to me. Can this problem be remedied?My old account name is Fire Entity, not sure what information I should provide that someone couldn't find out just looking at the profile page. For one thing, I have lifetime membership, have had it since 2005 when I was living in Victoria, B.C. Canada. I was the starter of the Gimp Help topic in the Artwork II forum. I had lots of previous usernames, originally vakama291, then several variations of Vaka, Vakam, titles like Visorak Hunter and Toa of Voids, more recently took on my Runescape username Vakontation.If there is more that I need to say to prove my identity, just ask. I'll hopefully remember.I also sent this in an email to the staff, but no response. Maybe my email address: sky@ixo.ca is automatically flagged as spam or something...Dunno.Thanks, folks. Happy mid-Movember.

When you say you sent an email to the staff, did you mean you emailed Black Six? He's the one to contact about these things.andrew@bzpower.com would be the address.(Also, the reason you can't use the messaging system on the board is because you're in the New Member group.)EDIT: Looks like things were taken care of, so, topic closed.

Edited by -Windrider-