The Visorak's Randomness

snakebug

blue: boggarakgreen: keelarakblack: oohnorakbrown: roporakwhite: suukorakred: vohtarakthe Visorak's randomnessEpisode 1: fatality(the day vakama set them free)Roporak:ok so what do we do now? sit around and watch the fireworks? or get out of here and do something!?everybody else: :popcorn:Roporak: i guess i asked.Oohnorak: im heading to nearest resteraunt thats made by us. cya.Roporak: ok see you later *long pause* wait what?*after alot of walking*Keelarak: GUYS BOGGARAK IS DROWNING!Roporak: dont worry Boggorak can swim.Boggarak: *blub*HELP*blub*Keelarak: i think hes dead.Roporak: i dont think so one time this happened and he was under there for 10 hours. and when we got him out he changed gender like a gahlok.Keelarak: i guess so... wait what?Boggorak: *climbs out of the water* why didnt you help? i was knocked out and i was thinking about resturaunts! (foreshadowing)Roporak: see he changed genders again.Oohnorak: i have a wierd sense of deja vu.*later*Vohtarak: ok how are we going to start this resturaunt you been screaming about? we dont have money.Suukorak: i can fix that.Monerak(visorak of money): you want five hundred bucks?Vohtarak: yes?Monerak: fine but you owe me something in return.Vohtorak: sure what?Monerak: you owe me food,entertainment and comedyRoporak: then go to the pohatu comedy club! were you can get all that and more!Vohtarak: you cant advertise at all can you?Roporak: i dropped out at an advertisement school when i forgot my secret number.Vohtarak: you mean the infomercial channel.Roporak: they will never forgive me.Vohtarak: how about you try out a similar one? like the news?Roporak: oh they argued to much! they cant stop complaining!Monerak: what are you talking about?Vohtarak: ok fine we will give you what you need but lets make the building.Boggorak: so cliche! think of something different! long faced loser.Roporak: change back to a guy before i make you! and you have a bad case of multiple personality syndrom.Vohtarak: is that a real sickness?Roporak: no but he/she has it.Boggorak: make me!Roporak: ok you asked for it!*this scene has been taken out because of the thrashings beatings pincers in the face attacks that are not suitable for young children*Roporak: sometimes i think the only way to fix you is to get vezons spear of fusion.Boggorak: *guys voice* ok do it i cant stand being two people anymore!Vezon: did somebody say "two" people?Boggorak: yes?Vezon: THEN PREPARE TO BE SPLIT IN TWO!Boggorak: *double voice* THE PAIN! IT BUUUUUURRRRNSRoporak: overused. Boggorak: shut up!Beggarak: yeah shut up!Vohtarak: i hate mondays.Monday: did i ask for your opinion?everybody: :blink: Monday: why does everybody hate me why!?!?!? :crying:Roporak: i didnt know monday had a face! :wired:THE ENDim just making this comedy for fun so this is just practice. hope you enjoyed though!

the visooraks randomnessepsiode 2: i was dared...Oohnorak: but that doesnt make sense!Snakebug: if your going to critisize the narator go to the nuva inn.Oohnorak: nevermind...*music starts*Oohnorak: whats going on!?Snakebug: oh you will see...*song**i dont care by Apocalyptica*Roporak: i try to make it through my life... in my way, theres you... i try to make it through these lies, and thats all i do...just dont deny it, dont try to fight this, and deal with.and thats just part of it...IF YOU WERE DEAD OR STILL ALIVE, I DONT CARE, I DONT CARE...JUST GO AND LEAVE THIS ALL BEHIND, CAUSE I SWEAR!Boggorak: I SWEAR!Roporak: I DONT CARE!i try to make you see my side, i always try to stay in line, but your eyes see right through,thats all they do.im getting buried in this place, ive got no room, youre in my face...dont say anything just go away...IF YOU WERE DEAD OR STILL ALIVE, I DONT CARE, I DONT CARE...JUST GO AND LEAVE THIS ALL BEHIND, CAUSE I SWEAR!Boggorak: I SWEAR!Roporak: I DONT CARE!IM CHANGING EVERYTHING, CAUSE YOU WONT BE THERE FOR ME!IM CHANGING EVERYTHING, CAUSE YOU WONT BE THERE FOR ME!IF YOU WERE DEAD OR STILL ALIVE, I DONT CARE, I DONT CARE...JUST GO AND LEAVE THIS ALL BEHIND! CAUSE I SWEAR!Boggorak: I SWEAR!Roporak: I DONT CARE!IF YOU WERE DEAD OR STILL ALIVE...I DONT CARE!Boggorak: I DONT CARE!Roporak: I DONT CARE!Boggorak: I DONT CARE...JUST GO AND LEAVE THIS ALL BEHIND!Both: I DONT CARE! I SWEAR! I DONT CARE!Roporak: at allllllll...*end song*Roodaka: but you were my main guardian, my friend! i thought you cared.Roporak: have you noticed the whole lyrics of this song has said *pulls out gun* I DONT CARE! <_<*shoots roodaka off the ledge*gama(gamer matoran): BOOM HEADSHOT!Roporak: boggorak? what are you staring at?Boggorak: :drool: Roporak: wow even spliting him in two with a spear of fusion didnt stop his constant gender changes. :uhuh: THE END!hope you guys liked it and i tryed to start the gama fad. AKA the gamer matoranGama: BOOM HEADSHOT!Snakebug: get out of the THE END section!

the visoraks randomnessEpisode 3: what was i supposed to say again?Roporak: guys help me out! Boggorak wont get off my leg!Gama: *throws laptop* BOOM HEADSHOT! *laptop hits the wall* LAG! Keelerak: that was odd :huh: Oohnorak: *pulling Boggorak* get off you little...Over-dubbed voice: spaghetti!Gama: I HATE WORD FILTERS IN GAMES!Everybody: THIS ISNT A GAME!Gama: :cry: its not!? please the great beings of video games! please give us games! :crying: Roporak: that was uncalled for dont you think?Boggorak: yeah.Sidorak: thank you for shooting Roodaka. you wouldnt believe how much she begged me for money.Roporak: no thanks needed.Boggorak: im in the mood for some ice cream. suukorak? do you have any?Suukorak: well heres your choice of ice cream flavors mint, vanilla, chocolate or people!Roporak: what was that last one?Suukorak: chocolate.Roporak: on second thought were is Beggerak?Boggorak: well...[FLASHBACK]Beggerak: why are you putting me in a cage?! i dont deserve this!Boggorak: well your me and there can only be one of me.Beggerak: well can i atleast have some gold or money?Boggorak: *sigh* your worse than Roodaka.[ENDFLASHBACK]Roporak: ok but please stay one gender. i cant handle having to guess all the time!Snakebug: hey Roporak just letting you know your going to do another song next episode.Roporak: well atleast there isnt a crowd.Snakebug: actually there is going to be one.Roporak: fine ill bring some spare armor.Snakebug: and your doing that with Boggorak.Roporak: if he changes gender in the middle of the song i will kill him!Boggorak: this will be fun. :evilbiggrin: THE ENDwhat will become of Roporak? will i ever stop turning into a dinosaur? will gama ever get his games? tune in next time.