Lewa's Golden Mask hunt

Hello there BZP, Just uploaded another of my Stop Motions on my Youtube channel and wanted to share it here with all of you. If you seen my Prior one it was with Onua and the Protector of Earth Battling Skull Spiders and the Lord of Skull Spiders himself in order to save the Protector of Fire from being eaten.

This is not that Video. This time we see the Protector of Jungle Leading Toa Okoto Lewa to the shrine of his Golden Mask. While not in a jungle setting, instead the two heroes find themselves in some tall grass. Oddly there seems to be a lack of Skull Spider activity in this one. You will have to watch and see what develops. In this clip it is not only Lewa who is rewarded for the two's efforts.

Feel free to comment here or on Youtube.com directly. You can even try to add dialog for the two Members of the Jungle Element. So without further delay, Here is my Clip of Lewa and the Protector of Jungle's quest for the Golden Mask of Jungle!!

• Upvote 2

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

• 2 weeks later...

I wish. I filmed these off my 3DS and it does not have any video editing software standard on it. Also I don't have such a program on my computer. Not that I'd know how to use it even if I did. I'm glad you liked it...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png