Protector Combo-MOCs (Fire, Stone, Earth, Ice, Water, and Jungle)

So my previous topic was an April Fools joke (who would've guessed). This time it's for real. Today I bring you...

The Protector of Valor

16799942377_47a801d076_n.jpg

Video Breakdown

AND

The Protector of Wisdom

17006417141_744aecce08_n.jpg

Video Breakdown

These MOCs use parts ONLY from the three protectors each. Protector of Wisdom uses parts from Protector of Ice, Protector of Jungle, and Protector of Water. Protector of Valor uses parts from Protector of Fire, Protector of Stone, and Protector of Earth. They are meant to be revamps/remakes of these combiner models from the old BIONICLE.

tohungakaita2front.jpg_thumb.jpgtohungakaita1front.jpg_thumb.jpg

(Photo credits to TLH)

Edited by The Phantom Terror
  • Upvote 4

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I love protectors, but I think more pose photos would be nice :D.

COMING SOON, UPDATED PROTECTOR OF ICE

Protectors of Generations Past!

ICE, FIRE, WATER - http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/18021-mod-protectors-of-fire-ice-and-water/

EARTH                   -  http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/18035-mod-protectors-of-generations-past-earth/

group%20circle%20protector.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well these combiners are better then this year "combiners".
Protector of Valor is good, the weapons are nice looking and the armor placement but I think changing the black armor piece with the trans-neon orange armor would be better.

Protector of Wisdom is great, I like the weapons, the custom piece on his body is good and nice work of the armor placement.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Well these combiners are better then this year "combiners".
Protector of Valor is good, the weapons are nice looking and the armor placement but I think changing the black armor piece with the trans-neon orange armor would be better.

Protector of Wisdom is great, I like the weapons, the custom piece on his body is good and nice work of the armor placement.

I love protectors, but I think more pose photos would be nice :D.

Hey look, Tohunga Nui revamp, YAY!!!

Love, love, love them! Great take on the Matoran-Kaita of old. Have you considered making a revamp of the Matoran-Nui?

Thanks! Glad you guys like 'em! I have considered making a Matoran-Nui revamp combiner, but given the size and part selection from the protectors (even all 6 of them together), it's really difficult to find a way to make a combiner large enough to incorporate aspects from most (or even all of them) without making it look jumbled. I'll keep trying though!

@SWH, I thought of using the tr.-neon orange armor for the upper arms too, but it ended up not working very well. So I stuck with the short black armor.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!