Which species would you most like to be?

MelodySong

Wouldn't mind being a Toa. 

Or Botar's species. Universal teleportation would be cool. Just grab the family and teleport to Scotland for a vacation without having to pay airfare. :)

A Makuta would be cool, too, but I might go mad with power and try to rule the Earth.  :evilbiggrin:

Brutaka's race, maybe? I think I could do that, even though we only have him as an example. :P

On that note, how about a Krahka? Shapeshift into any of those things and copy their powers. Problem solved.

Edited by The~1st~Shadow
  • Upvote 2

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Tren Krom's species. I wanna manipulate reality.

• Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I am not sure what I would like to be. Either a Toa of Stone or a Tall Agori.

He is not part of a species, but rather a unique creation, like Annona, Karzanhi, and Artakha.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I am not sure what I would like to be. Either a Toa of Stone or a Tall Agori.

He is not part of a species, but rather a unique creation, like Annona, Karzanhi, and Artakha.

Exactly.

• Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I've always liked Mirror's species. Photographic reflexes could be pretty cool. You know, as something off the wall. Johmak's species also has some cool abilities.

But come on, who wouldn't want to be a Toa and shoot elements out of your hands? :P

Well, I would like to be a Great Being because that would be cool, and I would like to get to know more about the species and use my creative thoughts to make my wonderful creations.

I would also like to be a Toa of Earth, Stone, Magnetism, or Iron because that they're awesome, and I would move and control objects to make my structures and battle evil.:)

Being a Makuta would be super awesome because I would use many powers to create an army of Rahkshi and crush my enemies! (LOL!):P

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Being a Toa would be nice. I would most likely be placed into the Sonics element for my musical abilities (in real life). One could make the argument that Le-Matoran are musical, but they tend to live in high-up places like trees, and I am both afraid of heights and allergic to some trees.

Being a Makuta would also be rather interesting. Having the ability to make an army of Rahkshi, being able to shape shift, as well as having 42 powers sounds so enticing. 

I would, however, settle with just being a Matoran or Agori in the end, I guess. I think being either of the two would make for a much easier lifestyle than battling the forces of evil, like the Toa, or battling against each other, like the Glatorian.

Makuta: they've got the 42 Kraata powers, Kaita dissolution, the ability to infect masks, the power to fly, telepathy, the ability to create an endless army of Rahkshi, Kraata and Shadow leeches, plus a Mask power. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Besides being an awesome Toa-hero?!

A Makuta would be cool...except that whole "shunned inner-light" kind of thing that makes them so evil. I don't want to be inherently evil. But them powers tho :o

I think truthfully, a Steltian (Sidorak's species). They're tall and powerful and just generally cool-looking :D

...Or maybe a Ko-Matoran...

Edited by Toa Kohron

So be a Makuta and shapeshift yourself into Rahkshi form. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

• 1 month later...