Which species would you most like to be?

MelodySong

Element lord.. Of water probably. Then I coukd be one with the ocean for all eternity.

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

We are all Gadunka deep down. Each one of us has a little bit of Gadunka in our hearts. We just need to learn how to unlock it, and be at peace with our Gadunka-side. 

Embrace the Gadunka.

Be the Gadunka. 

• Upvote 2

bZpOwEr

Considering I'm a male, definitely not a Vortixx...

Anyways, I'll pick the cliched answer and be a Makuta. 

• Upvote 1

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Either a Vortixx or the species of the Spectral Mask. 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

A Makuta. The shapeshifting alone is convincing enough. And all those other Rahkshi powers, plus Shadow elemental powers, plus physical injury not immediately killing you, plus being able to possess robots and soulless bodies if you're out of your armor, plus your armor is nearly indestructable anyway, plus being able to make Kraata, and by extension Rahkshi, plus those Kraata and Rahkshi will obey whatever you say, plus infecting people's masks and controlling them, plus being a genius at biological engineering...what's not to want?

Other than that, a Toa. Being a hero simply for the sake of doing good and having powers to make doing good much easier than as a normal human is appealing, provided you're not a total jerk.

EDIT: You do realize that Gadunka are the size of a finger, right? If you want to be a Gadunka, better have a Mask of Life nearby...

Edited by Cheesy Mac n Cheese
  • Upvote 2

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

EDIT: You do realize that Gadunka are the size of a finger, right? If you want to be a Gadunka, better have a Mask of Life nearby...

It doesn't matter! We are accepting of Gadunka despite his physical limitations! 

• Upvote 6

bZpOwEr

I'd probably just go for Toa. Lots of cool species, but still love the idea of a Toa Team

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

A Barraki squid! YARRRRRR

And then you can have a wonderful career singing opera!

As for myself, I'd probably pick a Makuta, if only for the boatload of powers, including shapeshifting, which means I could take any form I wanted, which would about be enough on its own without the other 41 or so other powers.

~B~

Sorry for throwing out all these options

My first choice would probably be Botar's species.

However, my 2nd choice would be a Special Forces Skrall (it would be my 1st choice for Bara Magna)

My choice for being a Rahi would be a either a Tahtorak or Kanohi Dragon.

Onua.png

A two length axle piece and blue pin fused together, then I can annoy everyone by being bright red and breaking up their color scheme while also being bright blue and breaking up their color scheme.

That or a turaga, if I can skip being a toa. Then I have all the wisdom without all that protecting the matoran business, plus I can be a cryptic jerk.

• Upvote 2

In honor of the anniversary, I'm making a signature. Neat.

• 2 weeks later...