Your Thoughts on the Steven Universe/Uncle Grandpa Crossover (Say Uncl

What are your thoughts on the SU/UG Crossover? Did you like the episode, did you not like it, or was it meh? Put your thoughts in the reply box below!

I thought it was hilarious and better than most (even myself) were expecting. I really liked the breaking the 4th wall scenes, and the relationship between GRFT and Lion. And who wouldn't like seeing Pizza Steve getting eaten?

Edited by Maskmaker of Light
  • Upvote 1

Vote in the 2016 Set Poll! 3 Votes Maximum. http://strawpoll.me/6685187/r

You could have easily put this in either my Favorite Cartoons topic, or the Steven Universe topic. :lol:

I loved the episode, i actually thought it was going to be canon and Uncle Grandpa could be like an imp from DC Comics, a cartoon-ish reality shifting entity who plays with the fabric of space and time for his own amusement or for the amusement of others. ...But then he had to say "This is non-canon". <_<

• Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light