Protector of Ice

Taka Nuvia

gallery_65669_111_19708.jpg

click the thumbnail or follow this link to view the full drawing

I love the protectors' designs, so I decided to play around with things a bit. Adding some clothing seemed like a good idea and IMO looks quite cute, too. :)

This has been the first proper drawing in days, thus the shield is extra-wonky. D: Apart from that I'm quite happy with the outcome, though.

Originally there was also a loosely skteched background, but since the scanner didn't really pick that up it was mostly cropped out.

Edit: since brickshelf is currently gone too (?) I have replaced the links; everything should work again.

Edited by Taka Nuvia
  • Upvote 5

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Oh I am digging this... Most definitely.

Glad to hear that, thanks! :)

This is really cool.

I think it would've been even more awesome with the ice gun, though imho.

I mean guns are important... or so say the legends of Okoto, at any rate.

Thanks. (E: almost missed out on the puntastic component, good morning self D: )

Ah yes, the ice gun. Forgot about that xD Probably also because I'm not particularly good at drawing convincing guns, but that would have been a good opportunity to practise... oh well, there's always a next time. ^^

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

How cute! I really like your own take on the villagers, and the addition of clothing (The design of the brooch, made to resemble the shield, is a very nice touch).

The scale armor-ish part is cool, too, and colors, although used as construction lines, work very well. I'm happy LEGO is producing more characters with the proportions of matorans, they're just so cute I could eat them all. Wish protectors were less expensive...
Anyway good work!

• Upvote 1

hidron_nuva_idea.png