Matoran und Panzer Characters

I made some characters from Tiragath's TBRPG, Matoran Und Panzer because I felt like it.

Arkie is one of my characters. She's the Ko-Matoran gunner on the Jatikko, and my second character. Arkie was the first of the Matoran here to have a custom torso.

Zeleran is Sil's Steltian Elite, the commander of the Jatikko- this one was technically a collaboration between me and Sharkydane, but most of this final design came from me. The head was the most challenging part- replicating Sidorak's head in LDD wasn't easy.

Talking about Sharkydane, here's his character Gamma! Gamma's the loader on the Jatikko, and he's pretty much hopelessly in love with Arkie. Gamma quite possibly has the laziest torso design here. :P The mask is a Great Huna.

Back to my characters, here's Lohi and Shreddah Klawz! Lohi's a maniac, currently on a rampage in the city of Seize in his exosuit, Shreddah Klawz. I built Shreddah Klawz exactly to scale- it's slightly taller than a Skakdi, which is how they are in-story.

This is One-Eyed Construct's character Sora. I would say she's easily the weakest build out of all of the ones here. She's a Ce-Matoran and the radio operator on the Jatikko. I was trying to emulate the Kakama using the Evo 2.0 helmet.

And now finally, for the last one, we have Suko, another of my characters. He's a grumpy, near-alcoholic Ta-Matoran from Treize who's the gunner on the Venture. The mask is meant to look sort of like a Great Huna.

Comment, criticise, and join Matoran Und Panzer! :D

• Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

Nice job!

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

a female Ko-Matoran? love? *gasp*

If you're serious (And I hope you aren't :P), just about every Bionicle TBRPG I know of has both abolished the gender/element rule, and characters are able to feel love. Trust me, it wouldn't be nice RPing in a game which doesn't modify the canon stuff at all.

In all seriousness, LDD is a big turn off for me, so I won't go over those, But I really like Lohi and his mech. The Boxxer was one of my first "big" sets, and the double throwing arm hearkens back to that perfectly :P

The double throwing arm is simply because Nuparu's the only McToran I've got. :D But thanks for that! And may I ask why you don't like LDD?

VBWj75sh.png