MOC: Akamai, Master of Valor

Cwog

https://imgur.com/a/bty3I#0

A little while ago, I posted a MOC of Wairuha, and here's his partner, Akamai! Built only using pieces from 70785 Pohatu - Master of Stone, 70787 Tahu - Master of Fire, and 70789 Onua - Master of Earth. I had a little help from a friend (you can find him here: http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/114410-random-potato/). I know it isn't the best thing ever made, so I'm welcome to criticism. Thanks for looking!

• Upvote 1

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg

Hmmm, this isn't as solid as your Wairuha moc - Akamai looks a little too top heavy. Using Onua's base design was a legitimate design choice, but unfortunately the limbs don't seem proportionally pleasing. This one is simple as well but it's not as effective as Wairuha. I'd say beefing it up would actually be a good idea.

Still, a solid effort! Would like to see the two Kaita together. :)

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

Yeah, his design is kinda topheavy... and unappealing. I took him apart as soon I was done taking pictures. Honestly, I wanted to get him out there to go with Wairuha, but I admit this MOC is pretty . Thanks for the comment though, NotS.

This inspires me to go out and get some of the new sets. Hopefully they don't use the cheap plastic present in the Phantoka sets.

Not even close! The new CCBS has super-durable pieces that can be used over and over again without the fear of breaking them.

This inspires me to go out and get some of the new sets. Hopefully they don't use the cheap plastic present in the Phantoka sets.

Not even close! The new CCBS has super-durable pieces that can be used over and over again without the fear of breaking them.

Awesome! Now to scrounge up some cash...

Spare some change?

Awesome! Now to scrounge up some cash...

Spare some change?

Yeah, right. Get a job, bucko. ;)