What if "The LEGO Movie" was a Horror Film?

That is just the kind of question that made YouTubers crazimen74 edit "The LEGO Movie" into a more sinister and suspenseful trailer. Angry Kitty is too angry, President Business has those menacing boots, and a voice is calling out to touch the weird Piece of Resistance in a spooky cave.

We have never seen a LEGO film with such a horror tone before, but do not worry, the plastic bricks we love help you ease back up from the edge of your seat.

View the full article

• Upvote 1

All horror trailers are made even more frightening with Will Ferrel at the end of them. :P

Anyways, that was actually a really well made fan trailer. I felt like it was missing something towards the end though. I kind of wish it would've used some dialogue from one of the characters in the movie and used it to help increase the horror vibe, though I don't know which dialogue it could've used. It's still a really good trailer regardless.

• Upvote 2

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Wow, that was different. Just as Toa Smoke Monster said, I think some dialogue could've been used at the end, perhaps just before "The Man Upstairs" walks down the stairs. Apart from that, I thought it was a good take on The Lego Movie's trailer. It turned some of the funnier bits of the movie into the most scary.

I would have put While Style's "Don't stop just go!" mixed in between Emmett's screaming. Also I loved the quotes, poor, pool Billy.

• Upvote 2

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.