What do they keep coming back to?

We've had a couple "streaks" over the years, topics of interest that bounce around for awhile and then die. Like Bahrag, Bohrok-Kal, Artahka thing we had going or the Glatorian elemental powers discussion (that was way old). I think the current canonization stuff and connection theories are like that.

Stuff that tends to be time-less include geography and anything having to do with Kanohi Masks - favorite mask, least favorite mask, etc.

Right now on page 1 we've got three threads about Rahi/unknown species, two threads about Takua's Pakari ( :???:  ), three "What's your favorite?" threads, and two canonization threads.

I wouldn't really mind these fads in S&T if almost some of them were interesting.

The Rahi ones are neat, I guess, but the rest are laaaame, dude. Who cares who my favorite Toa of Air is?

I wonder if the next trend will be, "Trends you see in S&T" threads?
Edited by TheSkeletonMan939
  • Upvote 4

Right now on page 1 we've got three threads about Rahi/unknown species, two threads about Takua's Pakari ( :???:  ), three "What's your favorite?" threads, and two canonization threads.

I wouldn't really mind these fads in S&T if almost some of them were interesting.

The Rahi ones are neat, I guess, but the rest are laaaame, dude. Who cares who my favorite Toa of Air is?

I wonder if the next trend will be, "Trends you see in S&T" threads?

Probably.

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg

I've seen a few topics on Takua's Pakari, namely the mask he wore prior to it and what happened to it after he became Takanuva.

-NotS

Yeah, recently there was one topic, then one that was almost identical a day or two later, I think. One of the admins closed down the second one.

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg