BBC Contest #69 Results!

BBC Contest #69: Everything Old Is New Again! Results!

1. Protector Dume and Nivawk by Gamma-Ray (34 votes)
2, Nui-Jaga by Sparkytron (27 votes)
3. The Rahkshi by Tesseract (26 votes)
4. Toa Mahri Matoro (BBC #69) by shadow_bunny13 (19 votes)
5. (tie) Frost Hiver Kohrak by Djokson (11 votes)
5. (tie) The Shadowed One, Ruler of the Dark Hunters by Rider Of Spiders (11 votes)
7. Mata-Nui by jeric (8 votes)
8. (tie) Ancient by Roa McToa (6 votes)
8. (tie) Visorak Oohnorak by Munty (6 votes)
10. (tie) Nuhvok by Daronus (4 votes)
10. (tie) Krika Master of Entropy by Dark_Stranger (4 votes)
12. Krika by farmstink buttlass (2 votes)
13. Umbra by Raymanni (1 vote)

For winning first place, Gamma-Ray will receive a 70788 Kopaka Master of Ice, 70782 Protector of Ice, and a transparent Mask of Fire. For winning second place, Sparkytron will receive a 70786 Gali Master of Water and a 70780 Protector of Water. For winning third place, Tesseract will receive a 70784 Lewa Master of Jungle. Thanks to LEGO for the prizes!

With over a hundred entries into this contest, it's safe to say that not just Bionicle, but its fans, are back. Thanks to everybody who entered, and a hearty welcome goes out to everybody who entered a BZPower contest for the first time. Congratulations to the finalists; you showed us some fantastic interpretations of classic characters. See you guys next contest!

• Upvote 17
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Congratulations to the winners! There were a lot of great entries, and while sadly some of them ended up getting cut during the early polls, some of the best made it to the final poll. The winning entries really deserved it. 

AXKP5KC.png

This was definitely a fantastic contest. There were so many great entries, both in the competition as a whole and the final round; at least half of the finalists would have been worthy winners, but congrats to Gamma-Ray for coming out on top. Despite the competition, it was well deserved.

Now everyone, keep it up in the next contest!

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Congrats to the winners! It was great to see so much turnout, and a lot of nice work came out of it too.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Excuse me, but how is my entry (The Shadowed One) saying it belongs to Rider of Spiders??!

Anyway, congratulations to the winners! 5th place is my highest standing ever in a BBCC, so that's something!

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Congratulations to everyone who made it to the final poll, especially Gamma-Ray and Sparkytron! This was a great contest and there were many great entries. I'm just glad I didn't have to make a decision on the final poll. ;P

I also want to take this moment to thank everyone who voted for the Rahkshi; it's awesome being back in the Bionicle world and building again, let alone making it to the final round of a BBCC with my first builds in years.

Here's to the return of Bionicle!

~Tesser

• Upvote 1

banner.jpg

Wow! Thanks so much to everyone who voted for Dume and Nivawk, I really appreciate the support! It's actually my first time placing in a BBC contest so I'm really happy, especially considering how good the rest of the entries were! There were entries that didn't even make the final poll that I absolutely loved.  What a great way to welcome back Bionicle! 

Congrats to all the other winners!

fazelynx_100.jpgunit_t4-z6a_100.jpgsharp_ed_100.jpgmt-05_100.jpgaeolus_100.jpgzaldrizes_100.jpghysleria_100.jpgnivawk_100.jpg

Excuse me, but how is my entry (The Shadowed One) saying it belongs to Rider of Spiders??!

Anyway, congratulations to the winners! 5th place is my highest standing ever in a BBCC, so that's something!

:tohu:

Yeah, that should probably be fixed. :D I got 13 votes on my first ever public MOC, which is enough victory for now.

Top 3 were the best of the best. Looking forward to new contests!

"Onua gazes upon the Earth and sees riches. It is our Duty to dig, and our Destiny to find them"

- Aiyetoro

Congratulations to the winners! This thread sounds like the end of Evangelion: congratulations! Congratulations! *penguin noises*

All that aside, I'm very happy to see who won in this contest, they deserved their spots!

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

Big Congrats to the winners.

I am esteemed to lose to such creative entries.  I eagerly await the next building challenge.

To paraphrase Dr. Claw: "Next Time, BZPower. Next Time!"

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"

"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

qs3174.jpg

I guess I didn't see this topic when it first popped up but congrats to all the winners. Really pleased Dume + Nivawk won, it was a very tough call but in the end it seems I backed a winner! Thanks to those who chose to vote for my little Oohnorak in the finals too, it's my first ever time MOCCING and I'm delighted to have placed so well! It really goes to show as well that not everyone is looking for huge complex builds, just a little creativity :)

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Congratulations to everyone who made it to the finals! :D I was pleased to see Turaga Dume and Nivawk win, but all of the finalists were great MOCs in their own right. This was a really awesome contest in general.

~B~