Turaga Files and More

Now we're getting somewhere! While the first two Turaga Files from Christian Faber didn't have much we hadn't seen before, the next two really peel back the curtain to look behind the scenes of Bionicle. Unboxing the Legend - Exhibit 003 and 004 show off some concept art for what would eventually become the Mata Nui Online Game! Faber gives some background on the development process too, indicating the game was inspired by Myst, which the early stages always reminded me of. Additionally, Faber has posted that the Faber Files are now on Facebook - so head over there and give them a like if that's your thing!

View the full article

I'm actually glad he's got a page for his 'Faber Files'. It took me some time to find out about artwork he posted up, but it should be quicker now that I can visit his page using Facebook. 

I think he'll be posting up a lot of content within the next day or two, so it's a good thing he created the page.

Edited by Rooster Nui