Legends of Chima Online Shutting Down

With the last wave of Legends of Chima sets having been released this should come as no surprise. Over on the Legends of Chima Online website they have announced that the game servers will be shut off on June 1, 2015 at 9 AM EST. No reason or explanation is given, but it makes sense that without the sets there's not much reason to keep the game up. If you've been playing, make sure you spend your gold bricks soon!

View the full article

• Upvote 4

I just recently found it and signed up to play. this sucks but comes at no surprise.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

It's a bit saddening, I'm not gonna lie though, this game was no LU.  I spent a lot of time playing this game actually, it was before a discovered Star Wars The Old Republic (which incidentally is also slowly dying.  XD).  It was a fun past time, I will somewhat miss it.

It does beg the question why anyone would make a pseudo-MMO for something that would be discontinued so quickly.  I mean it took forever for them to even expend the game to the out-lands.  By the time they did Chima was already nearing death.

I played for a week a year back and completed all of the content in the game. I think they have updated it a bit since then, so I'll try and go back to finish it up.

Chima seems to be dying a quick death. I wasn't that into it, but it is a bit said to see Lego end everything about it before its last year is even up.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

Oh yeah I remember that, played it for like a month or two, it was incredibly boring with a pretty awful money making method behind it, not only did you have to pay for subscription (that's if you wanted to be able do much with it) but you also had to pay the same price for gold bricks, this game was just another club penguin style scam your kids kinda game and to be honest I couldn't care less that it's gone.

It's time to move on.

I only played this game once just a few months after it first came out. That one time lasted, from what I recall, for about ten minutes. My first gripe with the game was the character selection. I was going in thinking I could be any of the species in Chima, but I found out that you could only be the "good guys". When the gameplay started, it made me bored rather quickly.

I'm not sure at this point whether they have updated the game for the newer releases and story arcs, but I'm not really disappointed. I gave it a try, didn't like it, and now it's being shut down because the line is ending.

• Upvote 1

http://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/O8CcqC5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gif