Humanized Toa

Petewa

Allow me to start with a pyromanic Tahu, based off of a couple of doodles I made some time ago, and then turned into a human, and then given a quote.

27510724d1428957000-another-gerthian-art

Just felt like drawing some things for fun rather than for webcomic this time around,

EDIT: Kopaka,

27510844d1429013491-another-gerthian-art

EDIT: Onua,

27510846d1429017175-another-gerthian-art

EDIT: Gali

27510863d1429026624-another-gerthian-art

EDIT: Totally forgot to put Pohatu here, whoops, he's in my sig already but not here, better fix that,

27510937d1429047506-another-gerthian-art

EDIT: Takanuva.

27511025d1429106883-another-gerthian-art

EDIT: Lewa, the team's all here  :P

27511133d1429131734-another-gerthian-art

Edited by D5 Petewa
  • Upvote 2

I like what you did here!

I think for Tahu, you might want to shift his skin color closer to the yellowish side rather than red, just because (to me and on my monitor), it looks a bit like a highlighter pink, rather than peach.  Or if you want to keep it within that color, then move the color a little bit more away from the white and the neon-color.  So like...

Edit-and-Save-a-Brush-in-MyPaint-Step-2.

I know that isn't the color you picked, but you probably want to pick something more within that area for a skintone. 

Otherwise I love the rest of the designs - I am digging your Gali!!

I am mostly a lurker, I rarely comment on things. I draw mostly human Bionicles, and my head is stuck in G1.

|| dA || tumblr  || Bionicle Manga Tumblr || Bionicle Manga Smackjeeves ||

I like what you did here!

I think for Tahu, you might want to shift his skin color closer to the yellowish side rather than red, just because (to me and on my monitor), it looks a bit like a highlighter pink, rather than peach.  Or if you want to keep it within that color, then move the color a little bit more away from the white and the neon-color.  So like...

Edit-and-Save-a-Brush-in-MyPaint-Step-2.

I know that isn't the color you picked, but you probably want to pick something more within that area for a skintone. 

Otherwise I love the rest of the designs - I am digging your Gali!!

Yeah, it's kinda too late for me to change Tahu's skin tone, paintbrush only lets you edit the last ten things you've worked on, so without duplicating the pic (which I feel is a near-pointless waste of computer space) it's impossible to edit him. Though I personally think the more red color fits, a bit more sunburnt than average, which made sense for someone surfing in lava all the time.

Thanks, you're the first to like her design,