Wanted - Bohrok Queens and Comic Con Tahu clear mask

hachiroku

Just like the title says I am looking for Bohrok Queens - Cahdok and Gahdok complete with or without original box and instructions, and the exclusive Comic Con Tahu clear mask. Bricklink and ebay does sells them pretty high. Just want to see if someone here would sell them a little cheaper and for a reasonable price. Prefer someone in USA only so shipping will be cheaper and faster. If you have these sets and willing to sell them I'll be glad and happy to pay you. 

Thanks,

Noel

Also looking for Playsets 

2005 - Visorak Battle Ram, Visorak's Gate

2006 - Race for the Mask of Life, Piraka Outpost, Lava Chamber Gate, Piraka Stronghold

2007 - Barraki Deepsea Patrol, Toa Undersea Attack, Toa Terrain Crawler

10640418814_ff945700dc_o.jpg

Hey Noel, I have Gahdok and Cahdok and the Visorak battle Ram but as a bricklink seller myself the prices maybe too high but my queens are the cheapest on there so who knows :P I am also across the pond in the UK though which as you say will be a pain for shipping (these girls are heeeeeavy!) My usual price for the pair would probably be around $90 but feel free to pm me with your thoughts. It may be worth noting I have the deepsea patrol and TTC as well but both are incomplete so not currently for sale. I'd be happy to let you know what they're missing if you'd like to know. Good luck! T

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!