LEGO CCBS Star Wars: Jango Fett

tn_15_04_18_star-wars-ccbs-jangofett.png

The last of the so far six figures in the line of Star Wars CCBS figures has been revealed. While Jango Fett doesn't really live up to some of the other figures in my opinion, he does have what seems like sand blue shells and should be a decent addition to the lineup. How do you feel about Jango Fett and the rest of this first series of buildable LEGO Star Wars figures? Share your thoughts in the forums!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

As much as I lake Jango Fett, his figure looks a little boring. I think Boba Fett would have worked better, since he has a more interesting color scheme.

• Upvote 1

kudley_sig_2.png

Big time Kudley fan, forever T.U.F.F. Puppy fan!

I'm mostly known as FoxsDumbSeriesMaker on other websites, but here, I'm usually known as General Scales!

Yep, I'll definitely be getting Jango before Cody. Mainly due to the sand blue shells, and those new silver armor pieces.

Edited by Anonymous User
  • Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I think that's the only reason I'll ever purchase this set. Sand-blue (?) armor shells. He looks cool from the front, but my lack of interest in this character is what is considering me to not buy the set.

No interest in the versatile Silver Metallic versions of the shoulder and leg armor? I'd consider those even more useful, since you would have more parts in the same color to pair them with.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I think that's the only reason I'll ever purchase this set. Sand-blue (?) armor shells. He looks cool from the front, but my lack of interest in this character is what is considering me to not buy the set.

No interest in the versatile Silver Metallic versions of the shoulder and leg armor? I'd consider those even more useful, since you would have more parts in the same color to pair them with.

They might be more useful, but I'm more interested in creating new color schemes with CCBS.

• Upvote 1

When these were first announced, I honestly thought that the armored characters like Jango and Cody would be the best looking sets, but after seeing them, they are the ones that I am the least interested in. I'll still be picking them up since I love Star Wars and CCBS/Bionicle, but I was expecting something more, especially after seeing Vader and Grievous.

• Upvote 2

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

I'd complain about the fact he appears to be a recolored Commander Cody with a different gun and backpack but he appears to have sand blue shells.

Pretty much this. Sand blue's triumphant return to constraction sets! That about overcomes any other downsides to the set.

~B~

When these were first announced, I honestly thought that the armored characters like Jango and Cody would be the best looking sets, but after seeing them, they are the ones that I am the least interested in. I'll still be picking them up since I love Star Wars and CCBS/Bionicle, but I was expecting something more, especially after seeing Vader and Grievous.

I have to agree. They look alright from the front but they are very empty from the back.

AΨ 94

It's great that we're seeing the return of sand blue but I have a feeling that this is the only time we are going to see it again (plus there only 4 armor of that color). The jetpack is alright looking and it look like you can fire it.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Set wise, I don't think Jango Fett is the best out the Star Wars constraction line. That would go to Grevious or Vader IMO. Jango just seems a little bland to me. However, I can see why some people would get him just for the pieces, since they look good on their own.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Not gonna lie, this is the one I was most looking forward to and this is the one that I'm most disappointed by. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?