What Star Wars character do you want as a Ultrabuild

Mr. Cup of Fail

The topic says it all, who do you want for the next Star Wars Ultrabuild or want to replace one this wave of ultrabuild.

For me, it would be 
HK-47 (anyone who knows me, would had seen that coming miles away) one of my favorite star wars character as a Ultrabuild. He would fit well to it, and I know that he would most likely have the normal look of a Ultrabuild with a weapon, but at least we would had gotten more Dark Orange in different pieces instead of just 4 long armor.

Basic Clone Trooper, the only reason I want to see a basic Clone Trooper is seeing different custom Clone Trooper that people make like the minifigure clones.

I don't know if Jar Jar because I hate that character, but I would like it as a ultrabuild...          so I could destroy it.

• Upvote 1

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I'd like to see, in no particular order:

• Co-pack of C-3PO and R2-D2 (Only because I don't picture an unarmed 3PO or a more Technic-based R2 having enough sales potential on their own)
  • Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine (Could potentially use those HF/Bionicle lightning parts in a new blend)
  • Yoda (would work good in a co-pack with Sidious if the price point were too low to be practical for new molds)
  • Chewbacca
  • B1 Battle Droid (Wouldn't need many shells for this guy)
  • B2 Super Battle Droid
  • Droideka (Yay for non-humanoid builds!)
  • Count Dooku (CCBS Christopher Lee? Heck yes!)
  • Darth Maul (The new lightsaber blade and handle pieces would work just as well for a two-bladed version)
  • Boba Fett (Easy, since the molds already exist for Jango)
  • Han Solo (His most iconic outfit might be tricky, but he's too important to omit)
  • Princess Leia (We need some female characters. I'd prefer her Episode IV outfit, if possible).
  • Padmé Amidala (Same as above—most iconic outfit probably the one from the climax of Episode II)

I don't follow Clone Wars or Rebels, but obviously some characters from those would work as well—and Ahsoka Tano would probably be a good choice since, again, female characters are hard to come by, and she has prominent roles in both shows.

• Upvote 3

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Jar Jar Binks. No competition. :P

Jokes aside, I'm actually not sure. Lyichir stole all the good ones, namely Darth Maul, Yoda, and R2-D2.  I could also go for Cad Bane (His hat...  :drool: ), Force Ghost Obi-Wan (A chance to overload on trans-blue :sly: ), Plo Koon, Mace Windu, and maybe Watto.

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Everything else has been said (Dooku, Droideka and both B- series Battle Droids), so here are my requests:

• General Grievous before he became a cyborg. I think both stages of the character is cool.
  • Gungan Soldier from Phantom Menace.
  • Imperial Guard from Return of the Jedi.
  • Quigon Jinn from Phantom Menace.
  • Phase II Clone Trooper from Revenge of the Sith.
  • And eventually some noun characters from the new movie,
Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• Co-pack of C-3PO and R2-D2 (Only because I don't picture an unarmed 3PO or a more Technic-based R2 having enough sales potential on their own)
  • Chewbacca
  • Princess Leia (We need some female characters. I'd prefer her Episode IV outfit, if possible).

I agree about the C-3PO and R2-D2 being in the same set, but a big question is. How would R2-D2 be made and how much do we think they would cost together.

I don't think Chewbacca would work, plus the clone body armor would not help at all.

Droideka would be epic, if the set had the turning into a ball and I think it would be best to have it as a very large set, instead of a normal size set.

Are you sure you don't want Princess Leia  in her slave outfit :P, anyways I think her Episode V outfit would be a lot better.

Jar Jar Binks. No joke, we could get some cool colors out of him, and the head piece could be used for so many crazy creations.

And how much fun...             it would be to destroy that creation with the Jar Jar head.

The only character I would really want as an ultrabuild besides the ones we are already getting would be Darth Maul. I think an ultrabuild of him would really cool. (His headpiece alone would be amazing if done right.)

Though a Jar Jar Binks one would be interesting too, if only to see angry Star Wars fans destroy the set and post videos of its destruction online. :P

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I'm pretty sure I would be one of the people that would make videos of that TSM :P

Also I'm pretty sure that Darth Maul head would be based off his Clone Wars (and along with any of the characters that was in the Clone Wars like Count Dooku) 

Better army-builder sets like B1 and B2 Battle Droids, Droidekas, and generic Clone Troopers.

Maybe even Clone Trooper sets that have extra customizable armor and stuff to make them a pilot or gunner or whatever.

e: Oh, also, Embo.

Edited by Bfahome
  • Upvote 1

OpAXNpl.jpg

that one droid the Jawas had that looked like a fridge with legs

you know the one

It's literally called a Gonk Droid. Even its name is silly. :P

Also, I remembered one I missed—an Imperial Scout Trooper on a Technic-based speeder bike. The scale of these figures is too big for starfighters to be even remotely practical, but a smaller craft like a speeder bike could work at least as well as Bionicle vehicles like the Rockoh T3.

• Upvote 4

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

how about the bounty hunter Bossk; he has not been listed yet?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Has anyone said Kit Fisto yet? That always smiling face not to mention all them tentacles... Then of course you need Mace Windu as well.

• Upvote 1

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

This is all I came here for. If they can pull of a satisfyingly functional droideka build, I would buy that the moment it comes out. 

This system is actually pretty good for droids in general, and if they can get some other (non humanoid) builds in, it would really help push the system to evolve and become more creative with their designs. 

"Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, 'No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back,' it never WOULD have come back."

-Greg Farshtey

I'm going to pick a few from every era. Here we go

PT:

Super Battle Droid

Droideka

Battledroid

Clone(either phase II or III)

TCW:

Ahsoka Tano

Rex

Dooku

Anakin

Darth Maul(Robotic legs)

REBELS:

Kanan

Inquisitor 

Sabine(Mando amour)

OT:

Yoda

Palpatine

Millennium Falcon crew(Chewie, Han, Leia, C3PO and even R2D2 if they could do it.)

Storm Trooper

Boba Fett

ST:

Kylo Ren

The Chrome Trooper guy/girl

Edited by Kylo Ren

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

• 1 month later...

I thought the line was nixed on Cuusoo because of licensing issues. Did Lego change their mind?

*screams*

I really want to see Rex, Cody, and/or basic Phase I and II clone troopers. The latter especially, because I'd love to customize the armor for my fan characters. I'd also like to see that metallic trooper from the teaser, and Kylo Ren.  :happydance: 

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

None.  Even if they were in the original Bionicle building system I still wouldn't purchase them.  In my opinion Star Wars characters don't look good in build-able action figure systems.  

Jar Jar Binks. But make it that his pieces never stay together.

Hahahaha!  Now that would be a good reason to purchase him. :P

If you don't like people that use their head and stand up to bullies, then you may not like me because I deal with bullies head on!  

None. Even if they were in the original Bionicle building system I still wouldn't purchase them. In my opinion Star Wars characters don't look good in build-able action figure systems.

Jar Jar Binks. But make it that his pieces never stay together.

Hahahaha! Now that would be a good reason to purchase him. :P

Though I think every Star wars fan would end up confiscating every Jar Jar set and burn them in a wicker man before we would get a chance to buy it.

I thought the line was nixed on Cuusoo because of licensing issues. Did Lego change their mind?

Somehow or another, the licensing issue was resolved. Maybe Hasbro lost their exclusive action figure license somehow, or maybe it was just easier to convince Disney's licensing department than Lucasfilm's that buildable action figures are more building toy than action figure.

I really want to see Rex, Cody, and/or basic Phase I and II clone troopers.

Cody is already announced in the first wave coming out this September!

• Upvote 2