What Star Wars character do you want as a Ultrabuild

Mr. Cup of Fail

A sarlacc and Boba Fett. I know the former is the most improbable thing ever, but just think of all the brown, tan and dark tan it would have! And Boba would have sand green shells. It would be wonderful. 

[sacrilege]also jar jar – just for tan[/sacrilege]

Edited by Paleo

I'd love a figure of Leia but I don't know which of her outfits would be the best. I kinda wanna see how they'd pull off her Episode V outfit but I've no idea how well or how badly a coat might come out in CCBS.

I would think her Episode IV outfit would be the most iconic. It could possibly use the same torso shell as most of the other sets, with the mere addition of a fabric skirt piece (not unlike the capes on figures like Darth Vader). Of course, we don't know for sure what sort of outfit she'll be wearing in Episode VII, so it's entirely possible they could go with that.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

that one droid the Jawas had that looked like a fridge with legs

you know the one

The Gonk droid?

Anyway, given that Star Wars ultrabuild sets would no doubt be restricted to the new ultra-cut-down Star Wars canon (grumble grumble), I think most people have mentioned the ones I'd be interested in. Boba Fett would definitely be first, though. Sand green shells, oh yeah!

~B~

• 2 weeks later...

Prequel Trilogy:

1.Darth Maul

2.Mace Windu (Surprise that no one ever say about CCBS Samuel L. Jackson with a Purple Lightsaber)

3.Jin-Qin

4.Episode II Padme

5.Episode III Anakin

The Clone Wars/Rebels:

1.Count Dooku

2.What Her name with a Pink Fett Helmet?

Original Trilogy:

1.Episode IV Farmboy Luke 

2.Old Ben/Obi-wan Kenobi

3.Han Solo and Chewbacca 

4.R2-D2 and C-3PO

5.Episode VI Metal Bikini   IV Leia

6.Lando 

7.Boba Fett

8.Storm Troopers

Sequel Trilogy:

1.Old Luke

2-4: The New Characters 

Why hasnt anyone mentioned Galen Marek/Starkiller or his training droid Proxy from the Force Unleashed games?

Because realistically, we are never getting a Legends character. :/ Otherwise my top choices would be Darth Bane*, Jacen Solo, and Darth Revan.

I think Kylo Ren would be a cool item from Episode VII. The armored ones in general have looked a little better to me in pictures, and as the main villain would make sense.

*Bane as he appeared in Legensd material - imposing and awesome. Not that abomination from Clone Wars they slapped the name on to.

~|ET|~

Edited by Ektris

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

That's... that's really good.

I know right? I am really digging the new Storm Trooper design.

If you look in that link and see a comment that corrects someone on Romans, that's be me. :P I know I know, I just can't help it. >_>

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• 2 weeks later...

Jar Jar Binks. Or any of the other Gungans, really. Big fan of them as a species, Twi'leks too, if we could get Aayla Secura, or any others, I'd be happy. To be honest, I'd also like to see Mara Jade and Cade Skywalker. I also hope we'll get more army building characters, (though admittedly, just because I love generics) If we get Chewbacca, I'd want him wearing bits and pieces of 3PO in a backpack. I'd also like to see some zabraks. Ooh! It'd be really interesting to see Thrawn as a constraction set!

Sorry, I've got a long list.

I also kinda wanna see Jabba.