What don't you like about CCBS?

jmflem

But but Jmflem, I am a ranter, that what I do...

Anyways one thing that I hate about CCBS is the name, it's pretty much a really stupid name because every system in LEGO is a character and creature building system, just look at bionicle with 2001 Rahi, Spikit and Spinax with creature, and the lego system had made character and creatures like Crystal King. I think a better name for it would be Ultrabuild or SSSS (Spooky Scary Skeletons System).

Now the hole Ultrabuild its self, I pretty much don't hate it but really annoyed of it, we have it for about almost 5 years now and hardly any new stuff but body armor, heads/mask and 1 or maybe 2 add-on armor, along with some recolors (Star Wars Ultrabuild bringing something new with the clone lower leg armor not being an add-on armor). Its basically the same thing with the Inika body but at least that had some other stuff like the Piraka, 2008 Makuta and Kongu body.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount
  • Upvote 2

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

But but Jmflem, I am a ranter, that what I do...

Anyways one thing that I hate about CCBS is the name, it's pretty much a really stupid name because every system in LEGO is a character and creature building system, just look at bionicle with 2001 Rahi, Spikit and Spinax with creature, and the lego system had made character and creatures like Crystal King. I think a better name for it would be Ultrabuild or SSSS (Spooky Scary Skeletons System).

Now the hole Ultrabuild its self, I pretty much don't hate it but really annoyed of it, we have it for about almost 5 years now and hardly any new stuff but body armor, heads/mask and 1 or maybe 2 add-on armor, along with some recolors (Star Wars Ultrabuild bringing something new with the clone lower leg armor not being an add-on armor). Its basically the same thing with the Inika body but at least that had some other stuff like the Piraka, 2008 Makuta and Kongu body.

@bolded: Good idea!  I will add that to my list of other names for it,  :)

• Upvote 2

If you don't like people that use their head and stand up to bullies, then you may not like me because I deal with bullies head on!  

Honestly, the only thing I dislike about CCBS is the 'clunkiness' of the armor and limbs.

te0FrhT.jpg