Valen

Voxumo

So this is a moc I built for Bzpowers April Flickr contest. First time I've ever entered their Flickr contests. Figured I'd might as well make a Bzpower topic since I so rarely build moc... or more correctly take pictures of them.

17205144526_8a3612fe62_z.jpg

I truthfully had no real goal in mind when building Valen, except for wanting to build something that mixed new and old. I'd like to think I accomplished that.

Other Angles:

Front

Back

Fully Geared

Full Gallery(On Flickr)

16610889093_a2a6095f1f_c.jpg

"Well aren't you just adorable." - In which Valen meets a feisty Bo-matoran, Syvra.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

• 2 weeks later...

This is nice. I didn't see the shoulders at first, but they really make it look great.

I'm glad you like it. I had wanted to combine simple and complex, and I felt the arms didn't need to be complex to look good, hence why I just chose the skull spiders as shoulder armor.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'll admit, part of the reason I chose the larger upper legs is mainly stability reasons. The actual body of the moc is a bit on the heavy side just because of how compact it is. With the regular legs I was often running into the issue that it would tip backwards or forwards if I tried to do any fancy poses, like the one you see above. These legs offered better support so that I could do such poses, hence why I went with them.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'll admit, part of the reason I chose the larger upper legs is mainly stability reasons. The actual body of the moc is a bit on the heavy side just because of how compact it is. With the regular legs I was often running into the issue that it would tip backwards or forwards if I tried to do any fancy poses, like the one you see above. These legs offered better support so that I could do such poses, hence why I went with them.

That makes sense then. Very nice overall moc. Honestly I feel so lazy because I wanna post one of my mocs but I haven't gotten myself to do it lol

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica