MineCraft

It this topic we will share different tips on Minecraft. If you have any questions ask away! If you have the answers help a friend out. 

Beginning

I start my minecraft world out a little differently. The first thing I do is collect wood and create a pickaxe. That is normal, but then I go straight to a body of water. I find a good edge and begin digging a 10x8x9 hole. I make this exactly one block from the water. While I did the hole I smelt glass. I place this glass two blocks below the top of the hole. This separates the hole into two parts. Next, I create an entrance to my hole. I either build a stairwell, ladder, or water passage out. Water passage is the safest and is mob proof. This is creates by making a hall towards the water until you reach the water. Then,contain the water. Now, you are able to swim up and down into your hole. By this time it should be night. Before the mobs start spawning remove the top two layers of blocks holding up the water. Now, you have a nice hole. Create a stone slab floor during your long night and use oak wood and logs for your walls. In the morning, you will need food. Collect it and go mining. All you need is enough to make a set of armor. Then, I set off to create a farm.         

Edited by o0ODarkCloudO0o

I would suggest moving this to the official minecraft topic since we've had it for ages and it's just been really quiet.

Yeah, but it's been more than 60 days. Or does that matter if it's a topic general? 

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

It's an official topic so it's safe from that if I remember correctly.

I thought talking in really old topics was bad?

That topic has not been active since 2014

I just said it's and official topic and from Windrider's official topic list he states they are exempt from revival so feel free to start posting there now.

I'm just ToaD