Amazon.com Listings Reveal LEGO Graphic Novel Release Dates

Last month we reported that Little, Brown Books for Young Readers would be publishing new graphic novels for the LEGO Bionicle, LEGO Ninjago, and LEGO Friends themes between now and the end of this year. Now, thanks to Amazon.com and the watchful eyes of BZPower's Pereki, we know exactly when to expect them as well as how many pages to expect (80 each), although other details such as titles are still forthcoming. Read on for the full slate of release dates!

View the full article

I can't wait for BIONICLE comics to return! I hope that they aren't like the promo comics discovered this January! I wonder if it will cover the winter story, summer story, or both?

It could be like the past Ninjago graphic novels, and cover neither—instead telling "side-stories" with little impact on the main story progression. Of course, since the Ninjago graphic novels themselves are starting fresh under a new publisher, we don't know if even they'll continue to do that that way.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother