Changes on a Global Scale

Black Six

as a semi-active G&Ter holy frick windy stepping down is the worst. we all love you girl. you are still our queen

as an RPG regular and his friend YEAH NATE DO THAT WORK BRUH BRUH

-Tyler

• Upvote 8

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Thus goes the nicest, most kind staff member I've ever had the privilege of meeting. Take care of yourself now, and I hope that your endeavors prove to be fruitful! Can't wait to have you visit us in the future. :D Oh, and I am sorry about always bugging you about topic name changing. :lookaround:  Good bye! 

[Aggh, no hugging smilies here. Oh well, imagine I hugged ya! :lol: ]

Great job GSR! I hope that you will make a fine addition to the staff member ranks.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Sad to see Winderider going, even if it's just for a short time. GSR is a great guy though, so it balances out

Congrats on the promotion.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

It goes without saying - though plenty of you already have - that Wind has been a fantastic person and a fantastic member of the staff, and she's left some very large shoes for me to fill, even temporarily.  Take it easy, Wind! We'll hold down the fort for you.

And many thanks to everyone for the well-wishes on my part! I am already planning for the most important abuse of my mod powers, which is an appropriately silly new title.  Well, that and getting to better know the parts of the site I don't frequent as much so I can help keep things running smoothly, but, I mean, we all know what's really important here.

• Upvote 7

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Wait, GSR wasn't already a Global Moderator? Congratulations!

And best wishes to Windrider. Hope everything goes well, so we can see you around again sometime.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Hey look, I'm orange again, though a slightly more orangey orange. And yes, I will be back, so please don't cry.

Nate (2.0?)! You are the natural fit, here, and must be breaking at least some forum staff records. That doesn't mean that I'll be afraid to fight you for control of G&T upon my return, however. (Tickets for that match going on sale soon.)

Congrats!

• Upvote 15

We'll miss you Windrider. I appreciate the time and effort you have put in to keep this site awesome. 

And talk about flying up the ranks. I know you'll do great at your new position Nate. Congratulations!

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

You've risen quickly in the ranks, Nate. Quite well-deserved, I must say. Huge congratulations! Just a question, though - why didn't you tell me when we met in Redmond? I had no idea about this and I totally would have congratulated you! :P

Sad to see you stepping down, Wind. You were a fantastic staff member and you will be missed. Thank you for all your hard work! :)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Windrider, I'm sorry to see to stepping down as staff. Hopefully you can return soon!

And GSR, it's amazing how fast your conquest of the site is progressing. Perhaps soon we can watch you challenge Black Six himself! (Congrats and such as well!)

~B~

Hey look, I'm orange again, though a slightly more orangey orange. And yes, I will be back, so please don't cry.

Nate (2.0?)! You are the natural fit, here, and must be breaking at least some forum staff records. That doesn't mean that I'll be afraid to fight you for control of G&T upon my return, however. (Tickets for that match going on sale soon.)

Congrats!

Hey drop me a PM when they do. I know you've always been helpful to me when I first got here. Even with my Tracker question. Come back soon and enjoy your break.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png