Are we just not gonna pay attention to those moons?

As for the OT: Yes. Until we know more, ignoring the moons seems the most prudent course. Or perhaps, keeping an eye on them without trying to crowbar them into the other theories we come up with. I like the 'Elemental Red Star' theory, though I had my own:

Each of the elemental worlds/moons are Hero Factories who look after the main world of Okoto. They sent the Toa/Heroes down when they received the emergency signal from the Temple of Time.

• Upvote 1

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

As for the OT: Yes. Until we know more, ignoring the moons seems the most prudent course. Or perhaps, keeping an eye on them without trying to crowbar them into the other theories we come up with. I like the 'Elemental Red Star' theory, though I had my own:

Each of the elemental worlds/moons are Hero Factories who look after the main world of Okoto. They sent the Toa/Heroes down when they received the emergency signal from the Temple of Time.

i seriously doubt Lego will do that unless they go with the 'alternate universes' explanation that The Lego Movie did. Which also means that Vezon could prank the Lord President before hightailing it to either Makahero(?) City and Middle Zealand. :P

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

i seriously doubt Lego will do that unless they go with the 'alternate universes' explanation that The Lego Movie did. Which also means that Vezon could prank the Lord President before hightailing it to either Makahero(?) City and Middle Zealand. :P

Lord Business: Where are my pants?

Vezon: Heeheeheehee! *disappears*

• Upvote 3

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Might be a throwback. Might also just be pretty. Either way, looks cool

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

My personal theory (purely speculation, of course) is that those two planets could be future locations for the Toa to explore. It could go one of two ways: each year, the Toa move to a different planet, OR every three-year arc (assuming Bionicle is successful enough to warrant more than 3 years), the Toa team moves onto a different planet. 

Perhaps after the first arc, we get a new Toa team to explore the new planet. Who knows?

• Upvote 1

"Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, 'No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back,' it never WOULD have come back."

-Greg Farshtey

Teleportation. Stargate. Giant Xian-built cannons. They dont have to have a rocket to get to other planets.

I never spoke of rockets. Those things you said still require a certain technological advancement that the people of Okoto don't seem to have reached.

I still say, let's explore the world of Okoto first, and leave other planets for the future. A far future, I'd prefer. The mythical/tribal setting of G2 would be ruined, IMO, if they stuff random sci-fi inside that the exploration of planets, up to this point, is.

• Upvote 1

I'm not going to ignore the moons, but at the same time, there's also not much point in speculating about their importance just yet. For now, they just help reinforce that Okoto is not located on Earth, just like the twin suns of Tatooine. We could speculate endlessly about what their surfaces are like or whether the story might ever go there, but since we haven't gotten any hints about either, that would just amount to random guesswork.

• Upvote 5

I never spoke of rockets. Those things you said still require a certain technological advancement that the people of Okoto don't seem to have reached.

I still say, let's explore the world of Okoto first, and leave other planets for the future. A far future, I'd prefer. The mythical/tribal setting of G2 would be ruined, IMO, if they stuff random sci-fi inside that the exploration of planets, up to this point, is.

Um, who says you need technical advancement to have stargates or alike? Now maybe if you had to build one personally then yes. However how do we know there isn't such a devise in the ancient city? I mean something happened in the Temple of Time that summoned the Toa. So why couldn't some form of star gate or space bridge exist given to the Okotoans by their gods or deity? I mean even our own ancient civilizations have stories of god-like beings coming from the heavens via dragons and magic doors. Well Magic is just misunderstood technology. Just look at our flat screen TVs. Modern tech to you and I but show it to someone fro the middle ages and you are branded a witch/sorcerer.  In the immortal words of a Gargoyle...

"It's like a living tapestry"

- Goliath leader of the Gargoyles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_edez-oxYo&feature=youtu.be&t=10m10s Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

There aren't two moons, there are six - One for each element/Toa.

Where they moons or passing celestial bodies? The Planet Okoto is on could very well have two natural moons as seen in concept art and packaging. The Objects the Toa came from could be stars, Planets, or even simply comets, as stated in the legend. Where does it say the Toa Origins stuck around in the sky after they dropped off their cargo? For that matter who said the Origin locations where ever in the sky to begin with? I mean the legend shows 6 celestial bodies we assume were either Planets of their own or maybe comets that passed into Okoto's Orbit. Either way nowhere to my knowledge does it say the bodies were or still are orbiting Okoto's planet.
  • Upvote 1

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

There aren't two moons, there are six - One for each element/Toa.

Where they moons or passing celestial bodies? The Planet Okoto is on could very well have two natural moons as seen in concept art and packaging. The Objects the Toa came from could be stars, Planets, or even simply comets, as stated in the legend. Where does it say the Toa Origins stuck around in the sky after they dropped off their cargo? For that matter who said the Origin locations where ever in the sky to begin with? I mean the legend shows 6 celestial bodies we assume were either Planets of their own or maybe comets that passed into Okoto's Orbit. Either way nowhere to my knowledge does it say the bodies were or still are orbiting Okoto's planet.

Nowhere does it say there are only two either. In fact, we know exactly as much about those objects in the sky as a gulper fish about a hurricane. It's pointless getting belligerent just because you disagree.

adjective bel·lig·er·ent \bə-ˈlij-rənt, -ˈli-jə-\

: angry and aggressive : feeling or showing readiness to fight

: fighting a war : engaged in a war

Full Definition of BELLIGERENT

• : waging war; specifically : belonging to or recognized as a state at war and protected by and subject to the laws of war
  • : inclined to or exhibiting assertiveness, hostility, or combativeness
— belligerent noun

Interesting choice of words there my friend. I did not realize we were raging war over the number of moons in the Okoto sky but sure why not... Seems trivial but I guess I am game... :P

Onua.png

adjective bel·lig·er·ent \bə-ˈlij-rənt, -ˈli-jə-\

: angry and aggressive : feeling or showing readiness to fight

: fighting a war : engaged in a war

Full Definition of BELLIGERENT

• : waging war; specifically : belonging to or recognized as a state at war and protected by and subject to the laws of war
  • : inclined to or exhibiting assertiveness, hostility, or combativeness
— belligerent noun
Interesting choice of words there my friend. I did not realize we were raging war over the number of moons in the Okoto sky but sure why not... Seems trivial but I guess I am game... :P

#completelymissingmypoint

Meaning 3, Prowler, meaning 3.

Yeah sorry had no idea what that term meant so had to look it up... :P Figured I'd post my findings here..

Also ya got my name wrong :D. I am the act of hunting, not the hunter. I am the verb not the noun. My mother makes that same mistake all the time. No idea why. I've been Prowl for the last 17+ish years... Ever since the Owl Beast Wars character of the same name came out.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

That's no moon... it's a space station... no wait... no it's definitely a moon and oh look another one? Yep this does seem to be two moons indeed, perhaps this means Generation 2 is either set in the past or... the future relative to Generation 2? But hey... that's just a theory.. a gaaame theo... uh... I mean it's just a theory. 

• Upvote 1

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif