Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer LEGO-ized

With only a week until its release in the United States, Avengers: Age of Ultron material keeps popping up (check out the LEGO set reviews BZP has done). Brotherhood Workshop, known for their silly Lord of the Rings LEGO stop-motion videos, has remade the entire initial Avengers: AoU trailer out of LEGO--all two minutes of it! The project took five months to do, reports Robot6 where you can watch the video itself, which is to be expected of something of this caliber. See all the details for yourself as LEGO heroes and villains come to life in the battle for the planet.

View the full article

• Upvote 3

what about using Kole from Ninjago as Dr Banner? Had to watch the split screen to find out who that represented. Question, In the Series Ultron is created via Arsenal Tony's personal robot created by his father. So is that the same concept here? Reason I ask is because it looks like they used a Ironman armor to represent Ultron at first.

By the way this is Epic and I loved every stop motion second. Really cool how they nearly matched every second of film with a stop motion counterpart.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

That is an extremely well done video! I love it, including the accuracy on the majority of it!:D I also liked how they used Gollum to represent Ulysseus Klaue. That is very funny, making it look like that Gollum "makes" an appearance in the movie, and it makes sense because Ulysseus and Gollum are played by the same actor.:)

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)