2015 hau keychain

sydorack

*purist cringe*

Even so, that's pretty cool. Lego should make these (then we purists wouldn't have to worry about mutilated pieces! :P ); I'd probably buy one.

My mother didn't know I had already bought the entire wave and went out and got me another tahu. I've wanted a mask keychain for a while so I figured I'd use my extra hau to make it. This is actually the first time I've altered a part, aside from gluing broken friction joints and what not. I don't think this exactly violates the general purist rules, since I wasn't altering it to build a moc in a certain way. I was doing it for a strictly non building purpose.

If these were officially made, I'd probably get one or two.

Oh, you should indeed make more, if you've got spares or are willing to use the masks from the sets you've already got.

I'd totally be willing to turn masks you supplied me with into keychains. I don't have many doubles of masks Id do this with. PM me if you're interested!

Edited by JanitorJake

:y::m_o::l::m_o:

All you did was punch a hole in a mask and put a keychain on it. It isn't even painted or modified in any way. All I see is a ruined lego piece. How is this art?

9fd.jpg 

I WAS SERIOUSLY JUST LOOKING FOR A "THIS IS BAIT" PICTURE AND THERE'S ACTUALLY A BONKLE ONE HOW COOL I S THAT

Seriously though, what forum would this go in if not art?

• Upvote 5

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's nice...      for something that mainly going to be in your pocket all the time, unless being used to something else.

Call me weird, but I have an all-in-one thermometer/magnifying glass/compass/whistle, two flashlights (one having a laser pointer), and a medallion that bears my state's seal all on my key-chain. :P Would I add this to there? Probably not as I prefer the shape and look of the original Hau, but if one could pull a switcharoo you bet thine behind that I would add that to my increasingly growing key-chain.

Great job to he who performed sub-creation here. :D

• Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

It's nice... for something that mainly going to be in your pocket all the time, unless being used to something else.

Call me weird, but I have an all-in-one thermometer/magnifying glass/compass/whistle, two flashlights (one having a laser pointer), and a medallion that bears my state's seal all on my key-chain. :P Would I add this to there? Probably not as I prefer the shape and look of the original Hau, but if one could pull a switcharoo you bet thine behind that I would add that to my increasingly growing key-chain.

Great job to he who performed sub-creation here. :D

Thankith thee. It was pretty easy to pull off I just took an existing keychain, bent the attaching ring open with pliers, used a nail and hammer to slowly punch a hole in the mask, slipped the ring in and bent it back into shape and voila, bonkle chain

:y::m_o::l::m_o: